Reviews for Hound of a Brother
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Well this was definitely new but awesome, though I can say thats not how I expected it to end. Well written. .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Great story
Kyrianae Narii chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
You are my favourite Wincest writer.
AshJovillette chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Can we have a sequel pretty please
kiba no mangetsu chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
love the demon sam and dean :)
Mohoro chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Okay okay wow how I love your work. I'm a huge On Cas so at first I was sad about the loss but I'm an even bigger fan for anything not totally human. Dean practically being a human hell hound(in a way) is amazing! And Sams demonic thing actually not being absolutely horrible and life ruining made me happy.
At the end there where you had them decide to take over... It doesn't sound like a Human Sam and Dean thing but it fit perfectly with your demonic Sam Dean.
Ookay enough gushing.
Thank you for shareing!
BelleRedevance chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Asfjkjsdkfjsklfjakfjlj That was amazing! I love the whole idea, even if they did end up dying..

But ahhh! It was so incredible! Favourited it because it was awesome and so are you! Ahaa

Thank you so very much for writing thisss! Hellhound!Dean sounds so interesting x'3
jeanne chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
What a different idea. I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Awesome!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
this sounds really good.
Aina Song chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Hell, yes! Introducing Dean Winchester, Leader of the Pack! Grr, baby!

I was randomly browsing my favorite author list, and I'm SSOOOO glad I picked your name first! This one stands out all on its own, and if I ever need inspiration to write a Supernatural fic of my own, I just may have to "steal" your hellhound leader thing. Maybe Pack Leader Dean x Newly Appointed Guardian Angel Castiel... OH! See, that one was so easy to think up. Rawr, here I go! -runs off to try it-
babyreaper chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Fantastic story, I loved Dean in this one and so glad that Sam and Bobby accepted him, It was sad that Bobby died, but at least he had the boys with him. Then it was terrible that Sam died, so it was great that Dean had the pack take him back to Hell, where the two of them could be together. Thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
loved it thanks keep up the good work
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This was fun!
I would have loved to see what Sam and Dean would have made of hell too :) They probably mocked Lucifer from behind the bars...
bluebebopgirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Ha! Sam and Dean ruling Hell. Cool.