Reviews for Long Way Home: A Desperate Tale of Survival
Kasai to Kasumi chapter 37 . 9/1
I feel so lucky that I came across this story in the Bleach archives even though it was completed back in 2014. It was like digging for gold! You've created such a beautiful, compelling and well crafted story that I was hooked on from beginning to end. Than you for sharing this, I'm so glad I found it. Brilliant work!
nic923 chapter 37 . 7/19
Wow. I was completely caught by this story. And it was a very, very long, stressful and exiting journey. I was at your mecy, needing to know what happened next. And I have to say, I don't know how many times I saw something like "but they didn't know someone was watching them from the shadows" in the story, but it made me feel a bit more angry at Ichigo and Rukia every time, just wanting to scream to them to be careful!
And the end was perfect. Something very hard to achieve. Congratulations.
I loved it!
Cavisze chapter 37 . 6/28
That was quite the adventure! You had some great scenes and sequences in there that really brought out the shonen spirit. The pacing was effective in showing the hardship with the passage of time. The latter chapters are the great characterization of the bonds and dynamics between Ichigo and Rukia and within themselves. I love how strong both of the characters are in the story and how and neither one sacrifices their strength and independence but instead has this great partnership and understanding
Marxy chapter 37 . 5/20
just wanted to say, this is one of the most well written and beautiful fics i have ever read and every chapter had me hooked and i couldn't stop, glad i decided to rewatch bleach and pick up this fic

everything was perfect! c:
T-Annita chapter 37 . 4/17
Hi!
First of all, Wow! I hadn't been this exited to read since I read Maze runner. The title fits perfect, I felt despair all the time xD I loved the way you explain their bond, was so good. My favorite part was the chess game, how Rukia pretends not to know how to play lol This goes to favs. Thanks for this awesome story.
Chao!
Wait...so I'm to believe that instead of writing Ichigo and Rukia fighting side by side, which would of made sense. You castrate Ichigo and give Rukia the win, over Kenpachi? Doesn't make a bit of sense to me.
THIS STORY IS.. AMAZING... It left me speechless! Oh my God... The way you successfully made me gasp for several times, also cries for almost fifth times! I could sense the struggle, the bond, the string which connecting both of them! This is why i really adore ichiruki... They are connected by a bond, deeper than feeling. I REALLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Thanks a lot for took your precious times to created such a masterpiece for us, the readers.. This is amazing.. So amazing... They story i pure hearted and alive, i really adore your work! Once again, i love you so much!
otakuficwriter chapter 37 . 4/9
really... i'm so shocked i finished this in 2 days... 2 freakin' days... i may start to have eyesight problems now..
mingxingxing chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
Kenpachi is a freaking undead here... What kind of person that still living after stabbed in chest?
youbadoobadooba chapter 37 . 11/16/2015
This was an incredibly enjoyable to read story; and to think that you didn't even include Aizen in the story at all just makes it 100 times better. Great job.
q.anne409 chapter 37 . 11/4/2015
Beautiful
Guest chapter 37 . 8/31/2015
Oh my God! Beeeeest fic ever! kkkk Really, the way u wrote about their bond was so sweet and like the real Ichigo and Rukia! Crongrats! Really love it! ?
WriterXOX chapter 37 . 8/21/2015
Amazing story *o*
I finished it in less than a week and ermahgawd
Thanks for writing w
WriterXOX chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
MMM THIS IS SO INTERESTING3
livster01 chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
Your battle scenes are amzing, you don't have to be self-concious about it. Heck, this whole story is phenomenal and I just can't stop reading!