Reviews for Long Way Home: A Desperate Tale of Survival
Eden999 chapter 37 . 4/28
I love the whole thing could not stop reading... It would be interesting if u made a sequel with them officially getting together and it being known to others but all in all it is my second favorite fanfiction which is saying something cause i only have 7 favs that i truly love and would read over and over again. Keep it up
MrBlue987 chapter 37 . 4/15
3 days and 300k word later i have but a few words to describe your story... Absolutely Amazing.
ZIRS chapter 37 . 3/16
epic! I can't believe I left this on the shelf for so long without reading it!
JJN37 chapter 37 . 3/10
I finally finished this story and it brought a year to my eye :,)
MakeItHale chapter 37 . 3/3
THIS IS THE MOST WONDEFULLY FRUSTRATING THING I HAVE EVER READ! Literally nothing ever turns out well but they're bond is so perfect. Although I appreciate how you established their strong relationship without fluff or romance, I would ove greatly appreciated some solid ground at the end. An "Ive missed you and I love you. I'll never leave your side again" type of thing. Other than that and errors from time to time I loved loved loved this story. Haven't read anything else in three days.
I love how complex your villains are! It's quite refreshing to see depth and not just stereotypical complete evil. Even tho Lord T still has a special place in the blackest part of my heart.
ortiza388 chapter 37 . 2/6
Omfg! I am in love with this story! Are u a genius or what?! And I understand you when you try to find a story that u like but u can't. U have made the best story of all time! I will never forget this awesomeness! :'(:-):-D
bjorn aleswiller chapter 25 . 2/3
i would love to say that was a surprise... but I've noticed you tend to stick with a character's Original "theme" as much as possible... as soon as you introduced Ginjo, i knew this was going to happen...
bjorn aleswiller chapter 11 . 2/3
I can honestly say that I did NOT think of Komamura... he didn't even cross my mind which is strange because he is one of my top 5 favorites... I was actually expecting Coyote Stark... but i suppose that in hindsight he doesn't make as much sense with wolves...
candybaron21 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Ohh. What is ichigo's crime? Haha good story so far:)
Sook03 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Invisibility cloak? I really like how you've characterized Ishida. He's really cool and I can imagine him doing all of this under the army's nose. Cool.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Ohmigod this is so cool. Super excited to read this on my flight
Great chapter 37 . 12/9/2014
I must admit, I enjoyed this story a lot. I was expecting them to have shinigami powers but this setting of the warring states is awesome! Love how each character has a role (especially laughed at the irony in Urahara's brothel). Anyway, Love it and Looking forward to more!
JoTerry chapter 31 . 12/7/2014
"I never expect one of such noble birth to brutishly strike with his bare hand."

You're lucky you weren't dissected by Sakura petals, Tsukishima. Lol!

This is what I call intensed reading. I've been holding back on my comments for 31 chapters. I really love this story. It should be made into a movie. I was totally caught up in the emotions and the fight scenes.

You are amazing at this. Over 300k words! I have six more chapters to go but by the looks of it, I think I will love it even more when I'm done. Publish your work! I know I will definitely collect your books.
Gacsam chapter 37 . 12/4/2014
If it's finished..shouldn't you mark it as "Complete" or somethin?