Reviews for Long Way Home: A Desperate Tale of Survival
Anime-Manga-Music-Lover chapter 37 . 7/4
FINALLY! It took me a bit over a week to read every night from 12 to 3:30am but... I FINALLY FINISHED READING THIS AWESOME, FANTASTIC STORY!

THANK YOU FOR A LOVELY AWESOME STORY OF ICHIGO AND RUKIA! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE/OTHER ICHIRUKI STORIES! :D
stubbornheroine chapter 37 . 6/25
this was a wonderful story.
I enjoyed reading it
sweet, funny, very much interesting.
it gave a happy/nice feeling in the end
so, thanks for sharing :)
YuiLee chapter 7 . 6/9
This is the second time Rukia has shown her stubbornness, although I would understand her feelings since it was her childhood friend that was in danger. I love Ichigo still coming after her and saves Rukia and Renji. And Kaien, Wow he really waits!
I'm kinda worry with the other two characters Renji (who I assume may get killed) and Miyako. I'm worried now that Kaien left her alone.
I am amazed with every chapters I read so far.
YuiLee chapter 6 . 5/27
I really like that you made it Kaien to act like a bridge for the two to open about themselves. Well, of course Ichigo did not really reveal much of him. However what I like the most in this part is like it was almost like bleach. It was the same how Rukia respect Ichigo when it comes his personal stuff. I like their conversation and I like Kaien!
YuiLee chapter 5 . 5/27
It's Kaien! I think I love this couple now next to IchiRuki, of course. I'm very much in love with this fic now!
YuiLee chapter 4 . 5/25
Yey! Rukia is doing CPR to Ichigo! Oh, black spiky hair... I'm thinking about Kaien? great chapter!
YuiLee chapter 3 . 5/25
This is the first time that I evrr loved Uryu's character in a fanfic. perhaps because I was probably reading less fic with Uryu in it, but still I love him here in your story. He was a very good friend a nice person. He was a perfect gentleman. He speaks and acts completely opposite of Ichigo. cute little ichiruki moment there...
Ichigo's brilliant idea of warming up the freezing Rukia made me smile and jumps my heart...
Also Ichigo is cute being uncomfortable when Rukia shamelessly disrobe for Uryu to check her up... little moments but totally cute...
YuiLee chapter 2 . 5/25
finally they were able to escape!.. a bit stubborn Rukia, though I understand her why'd she insisted to get back her sword... this is getting so exciting!
YuiLee chapter 1 . 5/25
It's been a long that I was able to read an IchiRuki with a very interesting plot... I like the ass-kicking Rukia here, she's in character! good job!
mobkeybombers chapter 1 . 5/25
i just had to ruin the 666 :)
Eden999 chapter 37 . 4/28
I love the whole thing could not stop reading... It would be interesting if u made a sequel with them officially getting together and it being known to others but all in all it is my second favorite fanfiction which is saying something cause i only have 7 favs that i truly love and would read over and over again. Keep it up
MrBlue987 chapter 37 . 4/15
3 days and 300k word later i have but a few words to describe your story... Absolutely Amazing.
ZIRS chapter 37 . 3/16
epic! I can't believe I left this on the shelf for so long without reading it!
JJN37 chapter 37 . 3/10
I finally finished this story and it brought a year to my eye :,)
MakeItHale chapter 37 . 3/3
THIS IS THE MOST WONDEFULLY FRUSTRATING THING I HAVE EVER READ! Literally nothing ever turns out well but they're bond is so perfect. Although I appreciate how you established their strong relationship without fluff or romance, I would ove greatly appreciated some solid ground at the end. An "Ive missed you and I love you. I'll never leave your side again" type of thing. Other than that and errors from time to time I loved loved loved this story. Haven't read anything else in three days.