Reviews for Long Way Home: A Desperate Tale of Survival
Windy50 chapter 1 . 7/18
A friend recommended this story to me and I can see that this definitely one of the best bleach stories here!
Jeto chapter 37 . 12/28/2016
There's nothing quite like the empty feeling after reading such incredible art. I just wanted to say that I really loved this from the beginning to the end, and I'm just sad it couldn't last forever! Excellent work, and I really hope you have the inspiration to write a sequel to this one day as it would certainly work well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I had read the whole chapters and wow, this is one ot the most beautiful story i've ever had read... too beautiful! Love you so much
ParadoxVII chapter 37 . 11/23/2016
There's a lot of good setup here for a sequel if you ever wanted to write one. Which I'd personally love to see. This was a fantastic story, but I'd love to see how Rukia and Ichigo handle political intrigue and subterfuge. As well handling the traditional threats of war with rival clans. Not mention how/if they'd rally Kenpachi and Komura to their sides as well as other allies since the troops the Kuchiki elders sent more than likely can't be trusted. Seems to me like you have great foundation for a sequel! xD
applepieshiomai chapter 37 . 10/6/2016
I love this story and is definitely one of my favorites! This depicts, in my opinion, the ichiruki bond perfectly. This story is full of adventures and the narration, the description of the situation and the location, even the action scenes, I find perfectly told and executed. It was thrilling to read and I must say, has a better ending than the manga (yea still bitter). There were times, where you feel frustrated but in the end, everything was worth it. Thank you dear author! I find myself wishing for a sequel. :) I definitely recommend this to my fellow ichiruki fanmily
applepieshiomai chapter 30 . 10/6/2016
This story is great! Waa niii-saamaa!
applepieshiomai chapter 22 . 10/5/2016
Omg! I am so happy haha.. now where are them 3 words 8 letters haha
applepieshiomai chapter 15 . 10/4/2016
Rukia is such a badass! So sexy and coool! *shouts* Step in me Kuchiki- Taichou!
applepieshiomai chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
Just started reading this fic. And damn! This ghapter is definitely full of action! And I am not even half through! Looking forward to reading the next chapters! Narration is superb and definitely stimulates the reader's imagination. Well it did in my case and I am not reeally familiar with samurai and such.
Kasai to Kasumi chapter 37 . 9/1/2016
I feel so lucky that I came across this story in the Bleach archives even though it was completed back in 2014. It was like digging for gold! You've created such a beautiful, compelling and well crafted story that I was hooked on from beginning to end. Than you for sharing this, I'm so glad I found it. Brilliant work!
nic923 chapter 37 . 7/19/2016
Wow. I was completely caught by this story. And it was a very, very long, stressful and exiting journey. I was at your mecy, needing to know what happened next. And I have to say, I don't know how many times I saw something like "but they didn't know someone was watching them from the shadows" in the story, but it made me feel a bit more angry at Ichigo and Rukia every time, just wanting to scream to them to be careful!
And the end was perfect. Something very hard to achieve. Congratulations.
I loved it!
Cavisze chapter 37 . 6/28/2016
That was quite the adventure! You had some great scenes and sequences in there that really brought out the shonen spirit. The pacing was effective in showing the hardship with the passage of time. The latter chapters are the great characterization of the bonds and dynamics between Ichigo and Rukia and within themselves. I love how strong both of the characters are in the story and how and neither one sacrifices their strength and independence but instead has this great partnership and understanding
Marxy chapter 37 . 5/20/2016
just wanted to say, this is one of the most well written and beautiful fics i have ever read and every chapter had me hooked and i couldn't stop, glad i decided to rewatch bleach and pick up this fic

everything was perfect! c:
T-Annita chapter 37 . 4/17/2016
Hi!
First of all, Wow! I hadn't been this exited to read since I read Maze runner. The title fits perfect, I felt despair all the time xD I loved the way you explain their bond, was so good. My favorite part was the chess game, how Rukia pretends not to know how to play lol This goes to favs. Thanks for this awesome story.
Chao!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
Wait...so I'm to believe that instead of writing Ichigo and Rukia fighting side by side, which would of made sense. You castrate Ichigo and give Rukia the win, over Kenpachi? Doesn't make a bit of sense to me.