Reviews for The Kitten and the Wolf
T-B-R chapter 10 . 4/17
I hope there's going to be a love scene, been waiting for this~
Kraehenhexe chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
Ahhh, never have I gotten more invested in a Skyrim-based story as this one! It's exactly like my current game: female Khajiit x Farkas. I started reading this story after I began playing, and it's totally on par. I love all of the character interactions, especially how you've given Lydia a lot of dialogue and character development the game doesn't provide.
I'm having a good time thinking of my Khajiit as you have with Di'kana, at least in the way that she's her own character and not just a playable person, if that makes any sense.
I really hope you continue this story sometime! I'm interested to see if she became a werewolf, and how the romantic side plays out. And I can't get enough of Lydia. xD
Amazing work!
Kraehenhexe
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
This is awesomeness I love it. Its sooo different and it has me interested it would be suck a shame for this masterpiece to fade away
Joe Hunt chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
I like this fic
Meez'sMinion chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
I love it!
Sahjil chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Awesome chapter, keep it up. This makes me want to play some Skyrim now.
TheFennecFox chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Oh silly Di'kana! You're so hard headed, but we love you for it 3 Farkas has got your back!
Sage Nightwing chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Aw. So sweet of him to stick up for her.
How cute.
I can't wait till try get together.

Laluzi chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Oh wow, I'm loving this story! Good Khajiit protagonists are so rare. Can't wait for more!
Sage Nightwing chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I can't wait to hear what farkas has to say Abt her being dragonborn.
That aught to be Interesting.

TiedInASlipknot chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
This story is really good, please keep up the excellent work! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
D: GIMME MORE D:
Sage Nightwing chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Oh my god!
This just got way more interesting!
Can't wait to see what happens next.

rosewhip889 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Awesome update! I feel for Di'kana, I do; first time I played Skyrim, I married Farkas, and then the second time, I married his brother. LOL! Sweet story; can't wait for the next update!
Sage Nightwing chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
This is getting interesting.
Can't wait for more.