Reviews for The Kitten and the Wolf
warrioresscat chapter 11 . 8/13
I love this story! I have the desire to see him take her while he's in wolf form. ;)
paganjames chapter 1 . 5/18
Just finished the story, man and it was pretty damn good. One of the things I liked the most is that you took the time to make your Khajiit speak like a Kahjiit. So far you are the only author who has taken the time to do that. Most just seem to lazy to bother. So thank you very much for taking that time. Very much enjoyed the other aspects of the story as well.
Heartspath chapter 11 . 2/2
Woof... *fans self*

Seriously, I love how much thought you've put into the behaviors of both species (Khajiit and werewolf). I don't know how much is research and how much is imagination, but you do a fabulous job of making the differences from humans make sense. I've really enjoyed watching these two find common ground together.
Mr.Squirreljerky chapter 11 . 2/1
Hallelujah it happened! In all seriousness this was a gorgeous and very tastefully and artfully done, not to mention your Khajiit dragonborn is a great character. Now that my aching spirit has been quelled for more of these two, I now must await for the last part in this compelling trilogy you have written.

-Squirrel
T-B-R chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
I hope there's going to be a love scene, been waiting for this~
Kraehenhexe chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
Ahhh, never have I gotten more invested in a Skyrim-based story as this one! It's exactly like my current game: female Khajiit x Farkas. I started reading this story after I began playing, and it's totally on par. I love all of the character interactions, especially how you've given Lydia a lot of dialogue and character development the game doesn't provide.
I'm having a good time thinking of my Khajiit as you have with Di'kana, at least in the way that she's her own character and not just a playable person, if that makes any sense.
I really hope you continue this story sometime! I'm interested to see if she became a werewolf, and how the romantic side plays out. And I can't get enough of Lydia. xD
Amazing work!
Kraehenhexe
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
This is awesomeness I love it. Its sooo different and it has me interested it would be suck a shame for this masterpiece to fade away
Joe Hunt chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
I like this fic
Meez'sMinion chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
I love it!
Sahjil chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Awesome chapter, keep it up. This makes me want to play some Skyrim now.
TheFennecFox chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Oh silly Di'kana! You're so hard headed, but we love you for it 3 Farkas has got your back!
Sage Nightwing chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Aw. So sweet of him to stick up for her.
How cute.
I can't wait till try get together.
Update soon.

Riku
Laluzi chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Oh wow, I'm loving this story! Good Khajiit protagonists are so rare. Can't wait for more!
Sage Nightwing chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I can't wait to hear what farkas has to say Abt her being dragonborn.
That aught to be Interesting.
Update soon.

Riku
TiedInASlipknot chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
This story is really good, please keep up the excellent work! :D