Reviews for Three
BattlefieldofDreams chapter 14 . 1/3
Lots of grammatical and spelling errors. Bella's personality changed quite a bit, she's not as mature. The Volturi would never ask for Stephan and Vladimir's help, and James should not still be alive.
BattlefieldofDreams chapter 12 . 1/3
She drank soap or soup?
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
wow that is what happens when a vampire or shifter breaks the law and tries to kill the future queen in front of everyone. I wonder what Carlisle thought after what Edward said about Bella being his and no other can have her that she belonged to her. glad that Bella went and slapped him across the face and told him what for. Thank you for sending and sharing this story with us, have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 11/14/2016
wow this was another good chapter, I wonder how Bella knew that her dad and mom was gone from the world. Is she that close to them that she would feel it. I really do hope that Bella can move on and heal from all the hurt that Edward and Jacob has caused her right.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
wow yes I do hope that Jacob and Edward lets them know why they did what they did. Aro should let Carlisle know that they are found right so that the coven can be there for his first born.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
Well I hope that they will be found and charged with their crimes right. I really do hope that they catch them. I hope that Jacob and Edward seen the news and tries to go to the funeral in Italy where Bella will be buried right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
huh wow Jacob is bad as Edward for killing Bella's dad and his dad. I wonder if Jacob and Edward are mates that's why Jacob helped Edward on everything and also I hope that they find the other vampire that helped them. I hope Bella is going to be okay and heal from the crap that Edward put her through.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
wow so they got Bella back I wonder if they found Edward to put a stop to everything. Also I hope that they find out that Jacob Black was helping. So that would mean he was responsible for Bella's dads death as well as for what happened to Bella. I hope they both get found and found out about.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
why is Jacob helping Edward with keeping Bella from her mates wow these two are greedy and mean in a lot of ways.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
wow for a person who said he loved Bella isn't true for him to hurt her that much right. I hope that Bella and her mates get to see each other again.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
wow so Edward has Bella's dad as a prisoner not good I hope that they can get out of that some how and that they will stop him right.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
this was a interesting chapter as well. Wow Edward is low to involve Bella's dad, not good at all, now he might end up getting killed or something right. I do hope Bella can be safe though and happy.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
what is going on with Edward. Why does he think she belongs to him. Bella isn't a possession she is a young lady and not a whore. Wow and he talks low about the Volturri kings not good at all.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
this was interesting chapter. Wow I hope that they can talk to Bella and let her know what is going on and what Edward has done.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
wow I wonder if the Volturri kings will get to Bella in time and then explain things to Bella. I wonder what they will do to Edward for keeping her away from the Volturri kings.