Reviews for The Quest
ladyluxanna chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is so cool, I love Skyrim, and when it's combined with my otp?! Perfection. So far it was really good, you describe in a way that gives the reader visuals and really keeps their attention. Can't wait til the next chapter comes out. Great job!
DayDreamBlue chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
love how you combined Naturo with skyrim. Having played the game, I found it a very interesting and funny story. good job
Jaylea Nyx Felesian chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Do you plan to continue this? I hope so as I would be willing to read.
Srta Solaria chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Loved it !
Srta Solaria chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
AMAZING! God,I think I never laughed so hard reading a naruto are truly incredible,It would be awesome if you did some more naruto elder scrolls yaoi,but that's asking a bit too much! XD
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was AMAZING. I think it would be an amazing multi-chapter fic, too, but I understand if you wouldn't be up for that. It's great as it is, anyways! 3

You actually made me want to go see if there are any other Naruto/Skyrim crossover fics. XD
Moo-Choochan chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
After wasting away my saturday playing skyrim...This makes me wanna start again xD
I hope you put out a second chapter this is awesome, I'm curious though, what race is sasuke? I get that Naruto is a nord but is an imperial? a breton?
Mike chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love this crossover! You were able to completely capture the personalities and aspects of naruto and have them fit in superbly within the realm of skyrim.

Please write more of this type of cross-over, even yaoi of sasunaru within skyrim would be amazing! I would love too read about the adventures of sasuke and naruto as they battle dragons, orcs and giants!

As usual, I love your attention to detail, the references to the various areas of skyrim and the interactions between the characters.

Please write more!
Author of Sin chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow, a cross-over that was actually enjoyable to read! I always distaste cross-overs, but I like this one (which is very rare for authors to achieve xD), and I actually would like to read the prequel to it... any chance you'll continue this story? :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
wow, this was really enjoyable to read. But now i'm sad, because I really want to read more! Any chance of a continuation? Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee?
amanda chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I wish this wasn't a one shot, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Jhonie chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is good; definitely one of the better Naruto/TES stories here, but while I understand your wish to keep it short, I can't help but feel that it ended rather abrubtly. I won't bug you for a continuation, but a smoother ending would have been nice... Nevertheless, I truly enjoyed reading this. Keep it up!
undertakenheart chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This was such a cool crossover and you made them blend so well! I'm one of your lurkers on y-gal and I've never come across this gem. Would love more but it would be a huge project I'm sure and it does stand well on its own. Looking forward to more cross-overs! You're the only author I trust with them.