Reviews for Love on A Place like Pandora
loganbrillon chapter 18 . 3/6
F U!damn i hate people who think this is funny and here i thought i was going to like and follow this story
Phailet chapter 18 . 9/18/2015
Hi everyone, it's been a pretty long time but the guilt from never finishing the sequel has stayed with me for a long time now.

I intend to finish this story, but reading my 12 year old writing is extremely painful and embarrassing. So I'll be rewriting this over the course of the next few months, changing a bunch of the plotlines, namely the Axton, Gaige, Salvador stuff, the relationship progression, Zer0's past and adding Krieg somewhere into the mix.

Let's see how bad my writing's gotten in 3 years.
cmech54 chapter 18 . 7/12/2015
I like this story.
AlexwwDragon chapter 18 . 5/10/2015
needs a update
Blacksword 1 chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
This is petty good sucks that the vault hunters died but I know what that blue light means but who took over the role of angel running all the new u stations well guess guess you have to read to find out see ya vault hunter
Patrick chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
What was that blue lights are the dead or somwhere else teleporting sad story don.t like i thougt what f*ck
Delta Marauder chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
Very good story though, and sorry for the outburst I expected a happy ending, then the story ended, then I raged in my mind while (mentally) yelling What The F*ck!
Delta Marauder chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
You don't end a chapter/story like that seriously WHAT THE F*CK! That sequel better be out or a certain B*TCH (not you) IS GETTING SHANKED!
me chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
HA!a month after a cliffhanger? Try reading a book that ends in a cliffhanger an the sequel doesn't come out for TWO YEARS!
NauticalMonsters chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
This was amazing! I was kind of addicted to this story :D Now I start to read the sequel ! Yei
DatBackflipTho chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
I always end my stories in school by killing all the characters. I like to make my teacher rethink why I was accepted and not put in a psych ward. :-)
Temporal Leviathan chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
0 O 0 !
What?! T-T
Aysu chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
Oh. My. God. DID YOU JUST KILL OFF ALL OF THE VAULT HUNTERS?! I'm sad now :( I wanted a happy ending for all of them... Wait a second... I'm re-reading the last of the chapter right above this comment box (I honestly don't know why I'm going to post the first part of this review but, meh) and did you just re-spawn them/somebody fixed the New-U network? I sure hope so, but I'm not positive because this was the epilogue and I don't know if you're planning on doing another chapter. Oh, well. Writer's prerogative if you don't, I suppose. Good chapter, but I get sad at not happy endings...

MayaxZer0Always chapter 18 . 10/16/2013
This is just amazing! :D I don't know what to feel! Now that I think about it, I should comment on the other chapters too. I will when I reread it! Amazing work! :D ;) But this was emotional. :( But LOVELY ENDING AND THERE HAS TO BE A SEQUEL! XD

Now that I am finished, I will give you a long speech.
Okay, end of long speech. :3

But you must make a sequel. :D
I love this story! No spelling errors, a wonderful storyline! Everything about this is just amazing! Great job on it! :D :D :D :D :D :D ;3

Keep up the awesome work! ;D

-MayaxZer0Always ;3
emmi.vayrynem chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
I wait impatiently, that final chapter of this, lovely story of yours.

And I have to be honest;

I can promise, I enjoyed this adventure, that you have created.

Thank you and do that freaking end already, so I can finally read it. (I'm too impatient.) :)