Reviews for Kiss Me
Stupiak Kitty chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I feel you. I perfectly know what you're saying. Every songs, as in everything that I hear, I picture the couple with every story of the song. Haaaaa... this couple is too addictive.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
cute
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Hah, I think your interpretation of the song is really cute! Fangirling so hard right now Please don't stop this ship!
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Lol what kind of a song is that? Someone is basically asking for Midorima to kiss her/him.
Cheesy?.. Yes it is. Interesting, so there are still people who write stuff like this huh..
Ahh sorry sorry. I do not mean harm peaceful organic-life-form-from-Earth. You gotta get it outta your system at some point no matter how cheesy it is right?
I forgot how to make sense since i've returned back to earth again. How you earthly creators do that?! I do not understand.
What am i talking about author huh..? Just what am i saying?.. Do you get it?
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
awww sooo sweeeet! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Too cute! :D
Miss Mugiwara chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Hello !

That's definitely perfect for Midorima and Takao x3 And it's very Midorima-like,to confess like this xD It's kind of... smart ? I think it's cool to use and write with different vision and manners on the characters, like them, because we have many possibilities to dscribe how they are and how they act.

Anyway, that's soooo cool *o* Their kisses are cute, and like I said before, I do love Shin-chan's confession :3 MidoTaka power !

Miss Mugiwara.