Reviews for The Rogue
Crashman chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
wait. does this mean youre gonna finally finish this thing and your other iria fic? it's about time i can't wait!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
Very nicely written! Anyways, I hope to see more stories by you soon! :P
oldwolf chapter 3 . 11/25/2003
This should get really fun. I can't believe that wench was stupid enough to threaten Gren after he just saved her life, talk about ungrateful. I hope Gren's reaction to bad news concerning Tedan Tippedai is better then Iria's (I.E. no destruction of their building).
ColREHogan chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
Well done! I like this story.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
Oh yes you write good and know your stuff well
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Yay
Quimberly chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Yay! I'm so happy to see another chapter from one of your stories. I really can't wait to see what will happen next. Please update sooner than last time, i really can't wait. Until Then Ja ne'
Quimberly chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
That was a great start! I really like both of your stories and i really can't wait for the next part in either of them! I can't wait to see how you portray a young Iria but until the next chapter I guess i'll have to keep wondering! Please hurrying with the next chapter and until then Ja ne'
Hart chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
I like! But you need to update TSoS! PLEASE! I'll go into withdrawel! I'll do it! I mean it! Heh. Anywho, you're a great writer and I'm extremely glad that you're one of the best writer's I've seen on that has chosen to write an Iria story. Iria deserves the best, so that means you can't go anywhere! UPDATE!
Hart chapter 1 . 8/12/2002