Reviews for Walking Side by Side
olimakiella chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Loved your fic. What does SCUSA mean?
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
So romantic~ Kya~ XD
pstibbons chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Hopefully you've come to your senses since and realized that canon ships are for stupid writers :)
broomstick flyer chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Hi, nice story which I almost didn't bother to read, why? My answer is simple, I find the dual standard that is so often used in fan fics so annoying... 'Ron' is allowed to fall for 'Hermione' no one says he should not feel that way about his best friend, but for some odd reason 'Harry' is not allowed to fall for her, it suddenly becomes wrong for him to fall for his best friend. So why would it be ok for one and not for the other, it is simple hypocracy and it fills so many fics. So your first line about the cardinal rule made me think 'oh heck another one' but then I thought about the A/N and continued, I found the way you got them together rather romantic and enjoyed the story over all.
Athena's Hatchling chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I uhh... Umm... uh... *Gulp*
Lilo chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Very well written for a writer who does not normally write this ship. I commend you for taking the challenge and blowing it completely out of the water. You should try your hand at writing another H/Hr. I don't normally ship this couple, as I am a pure H/G and R/Hr shipper but I was blown away by your work. The plot was very realistic and the story stuck to it, not bouncing all over the place. Excellent work at keeping emotional side of the character on course as well. I can honestly say that I found nothing wrong with this story despite the fact it's a ship I don't normally support. Great job. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Lunastella13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Yay! this was really fabulous, and I really respect you for writing a ship you dont support! I know I could never write a ron/ Hermione or ginny/ Harry, not in a milion years! I am, in case you couldnt tell, a really big suppoter of Harry/Hermione! (and Draco/ ginny, and ron/Luna) so, good luck with other stories, although, Im sorry, but its highly unlikely Ill be reading any of them! Bye!
fanfiction.net site helper chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Coolness! wright more H/hr stories,OK?

Site Helper,

Barbara
DragonofGoodFaith chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
well, you might not normally ship this couple, and neither do I, but this turned out really well, mainly because it seemed somewhat realistic. Good job
Among the Roses chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Hey, you feel free to come aboard anytime, mate, cause that was wonderful. For someone who does't support the relationship you've done an amizing job with it. Congradulations.

Among the Roses
Just Mari chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Hey there.
A really, really awesome fic. As you can guess, I'm a H/Hr shipper. :D Anyway, this is even better because you as a not H/Hr-shipper wrote it.
Of course, this is kind of PWP, but then again, it's fluffy. Fluffy fics don't need plots. :p I can only say it again, really sweet fic. Good job and thanks for sharing!
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Aw... that was so cute! But Ron and Cho? How the hell would that happen? lol
AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
well, for someone who doesn't like h/hr you certainly have a knack for it and you have written a very fluffy and very nice fic...I love H/Hr very much and I'd like to thank you for writing this fic... it's actually very nice...I can't write Ron and Hermione or Harry and Ginny fics though, because i often make it in the weirdiest possible scenarios... anyways...great writing!Toodles!
dx chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
What? Ron is with Cho? Not with lavender? 'SCUSE ME, but your going to have to insert some more cliche, since original stories are NOT permitted by the readers on !

heehee!
Aquila chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
oh how sweet. And that from an R/Hr and H/G shipper.

Im a H/Hr shipper and I must say its just great and sweet and whatever. I really like it.