Reviews for Dream a little dream
Pyreite chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Shepard the gardener. LMAO. She does need a regular paycheck though, not that she couldn't live off the royalties from the vids for the rest of her life. A thoroughly enjoyable read. I was a little uncertain of a FemShep x Sparatus pairing but you do it so very well. They're very cute together, especially when Sparatus becomes so very territorial when she meets up with Garrus again. I enjoyed the reference to the 'canon' Garrus x FemShep relationship, even though it wasn't in this ficlet, it was well used anyway.

Awesome story and an instant favourite.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
This is the t sweetest thing ever and I love you for it!
3 3 3
TheLadyW chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
These two aren't a couple I follow, but it is a fun story. Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
This was an excellent fanfic, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
So, SO so so so love this story. Sweet, sappy, fluffy, a dash of smutty, and a whole lotta plot. Love it.
I've read it before, but I just HAD to read it again. Just simply wonderful. :D
divadevi8808 chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
uhh so I'm picturing Wrex and Grunt in Hawaiian shorts. :-D

I love this story. You did a great job of depicting Jane and Tolim as an adult couple-It was refreshing to see them talking through misunderstandings instead of making assumptions and stomping off.

Additionally,I enjoyed how you handled the little cultural misunderstandings - that was a whole new adorable side to Sparatus.

Thank you for writing this.
CmdrHawke667 chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
FemShep/Mordin? :D

I cant wait for your next prompt :)
l7986 chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Ah dam to bad its over. Though a geth prime in a hawaiian is freaking genius
Emantsal chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Such a wonderful and bright story. I like happy endings and this one is wonderful. Sorry it ended but looking forward to more from you.
Mordinette chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Awww, so sweet! I loved the Princess Bride reference:

"As you wish," Tolim said with a flourish of one hand.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you are still quoting that vid. If you call me Buttercup, I will hurt you."

LOL! And the mental image of a Geth Prime in a Hawaiian shirt was priceless.

I loved this story, and I'm sad to see it end, but I look forward to reading the Mordin story again! :)
l7986 chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
These past two chapter are great, and the thought of the Normandy crew singing "Its raining Krogan" to Shepard made me lose it more then once.
Mordinette chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
I love how much of a handful Jane is!

It's so nice to see them doing everyday stuff. Very cute chapter! :)
Emantsal chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
This is such a joy to read. I always look forward to your updates. They are like little presents to open and brighten my day.
divadevi8808 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
LOL! I think that every story can be made better by adding any combination of Wrex and Grunt. I especially like that you acknowledge that there are no civilian Turians. :-)

and this
"Was he crazy? Who uses a shotgun on a thresher maw?" LOL Urdnot Grunt. That's who. besides, it's a small one.

Love this.
divadevi8808 chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
I love that Tolim has a sneaky sense of humor in this story. In game, he is so stiff I wanted to shove a lightbulb up his butt. Great story!