Reviews for Vongola Daycare
Lavalilly chapter 2 . 4/1
I was expecting Giotto to be tsunayoshi brother
Fifi chapter 5 . 3/20
Tsuna x Reborn ;)
Skull1412 chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
...wow, poor Tsuna! XD
Darkness7913 chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
Aww! They're all younger than Tsuna! Pls! Add some A27! Giotto is the only one closest to his age.. But the gap!
ObsessiveLady chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
That moment when you read a really good story and realize that it hasn't been updated for an year or so ;-; dem feelz *sob sob* also, I can not wait for the bloodshed and torture (for Tsuna of course *wink*) that will come. Also, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like the rest of the First Generation Guardians also be introduced to the Tsuna Harem *q* especially G. and Asari and Knuckleā€¦

Reborn is hilarious as hell xD I always knew that Reborn is a shameless pervert for Tsuna (like everyone else is). Also, Daemon and Alaude are so CUTE! Ahmahgerd! Eek *cue extreme fangirling* I also love the bonding going on with Mukuro and Daemon. Aahh, I have so many things that I want to fangirl about :3
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
I just love this fanfic and hibari x tsuna and Giotto x tsuna
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Omg I love Giotto and hibari
Dreamland Dove chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Soo cute! I love G27 moments! Giotto's such a pervert xD I'm betting he's going to need to receive a lot of blood. Does this story have a main pairing or is it just all27?
Boom Bang chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
You haven't updated in along time... D:
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
CorruptFlame chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
OR make if fon x tsuna 3
CorruptFlame chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
this should be an R27 ( REBORN X TSUNA )
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
kyaaaa! Oh my goodness, sooo "MOE"!
I sooo love this!
There are the 1st gen, 10th gen, arco & varia. I hope to see/read shimon, millefiore & others also!
I'm so excited for the next chap and I sooo can't wait for it!
hope to read it soon and a bit longer than the prev chaps!
belladu57 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Very good
ugk chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
wtf is wrong with the random ages you gave them that make no sense