Reviews for Perfect
pan-cakez-xx chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Oh goodness I looked so very hardto FINALY find this
Kailyanna101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I am soooooo in love with this story that is makes me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I want to know more about austin and ally if they get back together as a married couple and have their kids together and have more kids 93 chapters please
CreekIsLife chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
awwwwww
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This was perfect. LOL. Anyway, this was a cool idea. Your a good writer.
Waffles Of Doom chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I absolutely loved this! Its so brilliantly written, and you portrayed Ally's memories and feelings so well, its unbelievable. I adore this, honestly!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
N'awwwww, that was so cute :)

*HannaH*
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Yay! Love love love it! I usually don't like when they're married, but I loved it! So realistic (which I find a lot of people on here, aren't). I'm not going to write everything I loved about it, because I would probably end up writing the whole story, and more, so I'm going to leave it at that.
PS. Thanks for using my prompt. :)
xXChiweeniLoverXx chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OOOMMMMGGGG :D THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! YOU USED MY PROMPT IN THE CUTEST WAY POSSIBLE. Really, really cute. I loved it :D
AwkkwardTree chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OMG THIS IS PERFECT.
polkadotty chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
i cried. not ashamed to admit it. so i assume they get backed together right? right. ok.

ALL RIGHTY THEN! LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!

here is a story idea: austin wants to ask ally to marry him, but he doesn't know how. maybe you could do an epilogue or something too? AUSLLY!

kinda cheesy, but oh well. too tired to think of anything better. must...have...SLEEP!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
wow! nice job!
meochis chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I just love how Ally's pregnant thoughout the whole one-shot. Because a.) I love pregnant woman (for whatever reason) and b.) it just shows how much Ally needs Austin.
Pure genius, as always.
Thanks for mentioning the polka-dotted dress .
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Whew thank God for the traffic jam or Ally wouldn't have had those sweet and romantic memories of hers and Austin's love story and realized she never wants out of their marriage.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013