Reviews for SONG OF THE FOURTEENTH
Cookies chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
I don't think that Allen was going to eat Lavi's hand, which I find completely funny to imagine.
Cookies chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Seems to me that someone is having too much funn6 wit driving Kira up the wall.
Cookies chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you came up with. Oh gosh, I find Lavi reaction was pretty funny to imagine in my mind.
Cookies chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
Ugg, poor Oc having to deal with strange men in the house.
Cookies chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Heh, maybe Oc family is descendants o good.
tiredgreyeyes chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
my names kira and I was always told it means "sun", but maybe it translates differently depending on where you look.
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 22 . 9/2/2015
OH MY GOD. I BEG OF YOU! Do not discontinue this! I'm loving it!

Most fics that involve OCs are really annoying to read since the OC is placed in badly...but you've managed to fit Kira in seamlessly!
Allessandra chapter 22 . 3/22/2015
Eep! I just found this story, and have promptly finished reading in like an hour! It is just so addicting! I am extremely excited to find out what Kira's innocence does! I really hope you can find the time to update soon!
AlyssaFoxAH chapter 20 . 3/15/2015
I actually don't think the Heimlich maneuver existed during this time ' Just occurred to me when I read the beginning of this
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 17 . 3/4/2015
*Gasp*

Chikita found him. Oh. My. God. This is gonna be epic.
TomiBania chapter 22 . 2/21/2015
This story is good, I like it! And I like Kira too!
I really hope you'll be able to finish this story because, you know, there's just to much good stories out there that got on hiatus. It'd be a real shame if this story ended like those because it's too good.
Anyway keep up the good work and hope to see next chapter soon!
rwbygirl chapter 22 . 2/18/2015
I literally squealed when I saw this was updated D

That Lenalee though. So unexpected, so hilarious. And poor Lavi XD

Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Snowlily246 chapter 22 . 2/18/2015
Lovely chapter, very funny. I felt sorry for Chikita, it must have been devastating when she realized she was 'alone'
AmyNChan chapter 22 . 2/18/2015
YAY FOR A NEW CHAPTER! This seriously made my night a bit brighter! Thank you!
Sabre163 chapter 22 . 2/18/2015
Wonderful come-back. :)

Welcome back, Chikitawolf; you have been greatly missed, you know?

I was extremely happy with this chapter. It provides a natural close to the arc but gives little goodies and previews for what will be coming up next.

I especially enjoyed the little tidbit at the end with the Finders -seeing people through other's eyes is always fun- and I really enjoyed the little group's interaction in the training "hall".

Kanda was perfection, by the way. No, who am I kidding, all of them were!

I am rambling now. But I simply ate this chapter up, and was so excited to see you back up and running. I hope whatever problems you are encountering will be handled well, and I wish you good luck with the therapy. It takes courage to get help sometimes, no matter how big or small the issue may be.

Sorry for that odd bit. I felt the need to share some possible encouragement. You certainly deserve it. Good luck, good job, and continue to kick ass!
247 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »