Reviews for SONG OF THE FOURTEENTH
Snowlily246 chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
Hmm . . . So basically Chikita is kind of a third wheel? I mean her Bond with Kira isn't normal? Why didn't Chikita sense the Innocence inside her human?
graveMonera chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
Oh no! How is Chikita's partnership going to work this time if the other innocence seems to be dominant? I was an avid reader of the original sotf and I really like the new bits of the story that are from Chikita's point of view. Plus that Chikita is getting a bit more of the spotlight too. Super excited to keep reading :)
AmyNChan chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
Wait a minute, if Chikita was upset that she didn't get to synch with Kira, then that means there's a semblance of a choice involved somewhere. That would mean that Chikita is probably innocence herself. Is it a far-flung theory to presume that Chikita has something to do with the heart of Innocence? Not /the/ heart, of course, but as Hev's seen her before, there's gotta be something to it, right?
BakaUsagi49 chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
Lol. You're welcome Chiisy. I can completely pictures it. I can also see her stealing Kanda's hair to anger him more XD I love when Chikita steals Lavi's headband
Alaina Kuski chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
Very Interesting!
BakaUsagi49 chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
I loved this chapter Chi! I agree with about Lenalee's clipboard. You gotta love that chapter :D Chikita ate Komui's beret. Simple as that.
Sock my Rock chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Just found out about this story and I have to say that I am very much enjoying it. The way you've written this story is great, as I really like how you've given the chance for Kira to develop as a character. A lot of times I read stories like this and there rarely is much development for the OC character. Usually they're just shoe horned in and the author expects the reader to give a crap about a character we know little about. Unlike your story which gives the reader the time to get used to your character and even like them!

You've given the readers more than plenty of time to get acquainted with Kira and actually give her good characterization. I also really like the fact that you aren't rushing with the Allen Kira ship. Lots of times I see stories like this with both rushed and forced romances that completely are unrealistic and ruin my suspension of disbelief.

Lastly your way with words aside from the occasional grammatical mistake, which happens to the best of us, flows increadibly well with your story. Not once have I had to stop reading to reread a part again because the words didn't come out well. Overall I have to say that this is probably one the better OC stories I've read on this website. I wish you the best of luck in your writing endeavours and I hope I get to read more of this story soon!
greatgirl22302 chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
I look forward to the next chapter! I think I read part of the original and dropped it because, well, life happened. Regardless, I'm glad to be reading it now! I actually (under a different username) watch you on Deviantart and just hadn't gotten around to reading the updated version yet.
I've got Rhythm in my Soul chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
Heck yes! Two chappies all for me me me me me! And some for er, other people who er... ah whatever!
So happy I was able to send the old version in one piece! And yes, loving the contrast between this your previous incarnation of sotf! Much much better.
Chikita pov eh? The cat is kind of like a bizarre mix between cantankerous old man, preening teenage girl and mischievous pirate. And god YES... Kanda. How awesome is Kanda? So awesome, yes he is. And such the perfect choice for Chikita to annoy unto the ends of the earth mwahahaha... Can you tell I feel good today?
Aw, poor Kira. You know it is easy to forget that she's had well, not the most brilliant of childhoods. There might even be a complex there or some sort of neurosis but I think Lena-lady handled it well. It'll be like a transition for her right? From avoided to wanted. Being hit with a tonne of bricks might have been easier a task.
And JOHNNY! YOU INCLUDED MY HERO! Ahhhhh... I can go sleep sleep now. Johnny... hmmm...
Oh... have more to review erm...
Yes so Komui... you got him SPOT. ON. How dare you? Heh, I kid, I kid. He's so brillo-pads I'm helpless against a komui assault. He's such a doofus. I mean, trying to drill Chikita, psh, right! Good luck with that! But it was a nice flash into his personality to find that he only did it to witness the relationship between Chikita and Kira.
Kira I give you permission to slap Lavi. He deserves it the prat. she's doing well though after meeting the science department guys. Keep up the courage, you'll only have to do so for, well... ever? But you're doing so great... she should crochet that on her pillow or something. You're doing great. Keep walking.
I wonder if the Noah family will pop up in this fic at all. And is it just me or do you feel a little Latino cross British royalty vibe from them? Or am I driveling on?
AmericanNidiot chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
I don't mind you replying to reviews in chapters. You're replies to everyone are fun to read! Yes… the app is addictive! Though it's being a butt seeing as I don't have the "next gen" iPod 눈ㅅ눈 which sucks, but oh well… and I'm glad to be of help! :)
AmericanNidiot chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
I really want to see Chikita maul Kanda… as much as I like the freak of nature Japanese "teen", he deserves it 9 times outta 10. Kanda needs to be taken down a peg… or 12 XD
AmyNChan chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
Lololol, this made me smile again! Thanks for the update ad the wonderful antics!
Snowlily246 chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
Black Order Headquarters - the mother of chaos.
Mreow chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
Despite the generic but needed emotional development we had with Kira today, I somehow wanted to focus on Chikita instead. There was that line that really got me about Chikita wanting to cry but can't because cats can't cry. Somehow, I have a thought on how Chikita would look like as a human (because the way you wrote her really seems like that) and Kira as a cat? That'd be a nice writing/drawing prompt ahaha.

From what I read, it seems like Chikita had been in the Order (albeit the older one) before! I wonder who Chikita's previous owner is, is it her parents? Or maybe Grampy's parents? Maybe not. Though I have to speculate that it has something to do with the SOTF prequel fic, which is still here I think though I don't know if it's up to date with this version. I wonder if you're gonna remake that fic some day?

I know how it feels to lose all the hardwork you had in just one go. It doesn't feel good at all and makes you want to not do anything at all. I usually just let that slide, maybe take a day off (so I can really understand why you had that hiatus) and then start working from scratch again. It's nice to see that you're already back on feet again.

Can't wait for the next chapter, which will probably be Komui's introduction, though really don't push yourself because we're not gonna die if we can't get another chapter this second and all. We care for your health and well-being too so yeah.

Have a nice writing life!
Snowlily246 chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
Looks like Chikita found someone else to torment.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »