Snowlily246 chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
I was grinning by the end of the first sentence. Komui is at it again! Poor Kira, not exactly an encouraging first impressions of Komui. I shudder to read Jerry's reaction when he discovers that his precious cafeteria was destroyed.
Nogizaka Ayumi chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
The nickname for Lenalee as Lena-lady is actually started by Bookman (as far as I can remember...) I don't remember specifically which chapters or episodes and all that but I do remember it is from after the Rewinding town (Allen's 2nd mission with Lenalee) when they meet Road for the first time... If I remember correctly, it's when Bookman is treating the two with his the anime, he said it as "Lena-jou" which technically means Lena-lady. Hope that helpedXD I like your story, and the Komulin in this part is quite hilarious:D
AmericanNidiot chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
I was the guest review who couldn't sleep because of this story's awesomeness (I was on the fanfiction app, so that's why). However, as for your question referring to the term "sweatdrop" I think you should use it, seeing as it IS a simplistic way of describing someone's reaction to something, and also this /is/ and anime/manga based fanfiction, so those types of terms should not be all that surprising, mainly when Komui and the Black Order is taken into account...
pink9571 chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
This chapter was awesomeness! You did a very good job in writing it. Keep up the great work! :D
Alaina Kuski chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
More Please! I love this!
Snowlily246 chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
I love the Fourteenth's song, it's so beautiful. I'm guessing Kira takes after her mom in looks, right? I'm glad you gave us a glimpse into Kira's childhood.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
When I found this early this morning, I hardly could stop reading and almost didn't go to sleep! Fantastic job! I cannot wait for more!
crownclown25 chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I woke up is a depressing mood. Couldn't go to school today because of personal reasons. Every day when I wake up, I check this website mainly for its DGM OC fanfics.

Scrolls down*

"Nope,nope, not OC, hate that paring,no- wait.*scrolls back up* SONG OF THE FOURTEENTH AWWWW YEA!"

I love the cute relationship with Allen and there aren't that many allen X oc stories. And and this one is fantastic. I bow down to your presence, ChikitaWolf-Sama:3
I've got Rhythm in my Soul chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
Dude you updated! Happiness! Joy! BRILLO-PADS!
Okay, cooling down now... Allen's soliloquy (is that the right word?) at the beginning was spot on. His undeniable sense of loneliness, the feeling of displacement, that he wonders even a little whether his feelings are his own or that of Neah's. You actually provoked feelings of sympathy for the Ark too as if were sentient, which is something I considered ages ago when reading the manga. Plus I enjoyed how you had him reference the feelings of those around him like Lenalee and the rest of the people who work at the black order and how, whether they realize it or not, probably make him feel that much more secluded. He's a boy between worlds.
Kira's reaction sounds a lot like how I'd probably react in that situation, so it definitely made me grin. She's just as moronic, chaotic and ridiculous as the rest of them and I include Kanda in this as well. The dude is just... aie. Love the reference to katana happy samurai's and Allen's sheer resistance to the guy (love/hate relationships are awesome). And Komui's robots. Exactly like the manga.
And just what I've been waiting for: the song of the 14th! Yes! Kira's so new and innocent at the mo that she may not have realized that speaking such things out aloud my alert other less than moral, inscrutable people to poke around and scrutinize her in turn. But I'm actually glad you did this. It can get annoying when too much is kept secret. In the same way the reader's and the character may learn more from it.
Brillo-pads! The reaction from the scientist guys working there! The stupidity! I always found it super funny, adorable and a little heartbreaking how much these guys seem to care for each other and the exorcists. Like family. You managed to get that down perfectly. Can't wait for what they might do... or not do. Will she meet Lenalee? Ohh, Kanda?!
Nice description for the ark, well portrayed (like I'm an expert or anything). But Kira entering it reminded me of the snow dance in Edward Sissorhands (I know, I feel obsessed!). I'm insane I know it! But the ark is a beautiful place isn't it? If a little eerie. It makes you wonder more about the enigmatic heart of a certain 14th doesn't it? I mean I say that Allen is a lonely boy right? But if he's lonely just what does that make Neah?
God, it's so like Allen to try to make everyone feel at ease isn't it? He's so deserving of kindness and love (me feeling a little sentimental right now: it's the crisp butties, I swear:).
Allen's reaction to her taking his hand was good stuff... and I half melted when he offered it back in turn. Because he's just awesome like that. A gentleman in the dark. More than little mysterious. I feel so much better after reading this!
PorfontoPorifin chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
Hey! I really love this fanfiction, it's been with me ever since I was starting to get a hang of this site and doing a marathon of the old 60-chapter installment really made me feel the ups and downs of the whole story in one go, kinda like how'd you feel when you speed marathon through the DGM manga. (Kanda's arc was basically tripping for me...)

From my recollections of it, I really liked that one arc where it was Kira's first mission since I really felt the tension of it. (wait spoilers are alright, right?) I can't wait to read it again in this version and the changes of it!

One thing I really like about your writing style is that your pace is slow and steady but not... too slow and postponing, something that improved from the original one. I really don't mind reading an arc that's about 20 chapters if it is well-written and not tedious.

Since I've forgotten most of the things about DGM because of it's less frequent updates, this fic helps me remember a lot and maybe I'll be back to this fandom because of it! (If so, I will deeply thank you and I'm sure that one way or another I'm gonna make an OC of this fandom because it's tempting.)

The characters point of views are divided equally but still has Kira as the main point of view, I can't wait to see what kind of new things that will happen to her in this version and how her character develops into. (Yeah, I kinda forgot the story a bit...) I also can't wait to see how the supporting characters that are briefly mentioned in the first arc are going to effect the upcoming chapters...! Especially since the end of this chapter was very intriguing.

Oh, and the fact that you did detailed research for this fic... I just want to applaud you. I can understand why a chapter wouldn't be updated for a long time with the amount of research you do. Gosh, maybe I should call you research-senpai.

The omakes are funny though at first I had a hard time distinguishing whether if it actually happened in the story or if it was just bloopers. (Woah imagine if this was just a movie.)

About your question in the end of this chapter, I'm up for anyone as long as it's natural actually. Though supporting characters would be great!

Well I've gone overboard with this review by it being too long even though I already said a few things on dA and probably just repeating myself. Anyways, have a great life and safe writings you wonderful person! Thank you for writing this fic
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 13 . 4/27/2014

. . .Orrrrr the cat takes down one of Komoui's latest robot menaces. XD

. . .The cat vs. The Door. WHO WILL WIN?!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
Awesome I loved it
pink9571 chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Nice chapter! :)
pink9571 chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
This was awesome! Totally worth the wait :) and love the grandfather :D
papyrus-tree chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
what a beautiful way to round off the arc sobs
you srsly tore my heart out with that part about leaving grampy ;-;
OVERALL i think the story so far has been really well paced! The places you left off kept me wanting to come back for more : )
all the characters were so IN character like holy beans are you like hoshino herself or something

226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »