Reviews for Wait - WHAT?
erikablair chapter 24 . 7/6
I really liked it, I hate Ted so much
sara chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
Put out the sequel PLEASE!
dreamer 3097 chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
A good one
Guest chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
This is one of the best stories here...n ur other stories r there as well:)
sasslady chapter 25 . 12/14/2013
Well Wait..What..!, I can't believe I only stumble on this story (and your page by the way) yesterday. I finish reading it and already want to restart again. This is so in character and exactly how Robin and Barney behaved. A lot of time you read story where Barney and Robin are simply too mushy or overly romantic which is annoying , and so not why I appreciate this coupling. You have managed to balance enough romance, lot of fun and some drama really well .., Can't wait to ready the next one . Seriously you have a writing gift..
Lily-Magnolia chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
! I laughed so hard in the dibs till eternity! Barney is a closeted romantic man!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Man, you gotta work on your writing. You got the plot covered though, but still, try not to forget adding commas and also, please learn to distinguish where and were, s with 's, and such.
Crystal chapter 24 . 8/5/2013
I lived this. Amazing. The end was cruel though. I wanted more. I wanted Robin's reaction to being in love. I wanted to find out what the investigation turned out.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/3/2013
Hey, this is such a good fanfic I enjoyed reading it a lot, but I feel as a reader that this fanfic still feels unfinished. So possibly, (I know this is asking for a lot), but could you possibly write a sequel or at least re write the last chapter to ammend for the unfinished feel that this last chapter gives. Also I know this is rated M but I feel that this fanfic should've been rated as a T instead as you didn't really describe anything graphic or sexually graphic chapters, and it kinda bummed me out when I came to read an M rated fanfic which I was expecting to be described as an M rated fanfic should be described as, but instead got what seems like a T rated fic instead, sorry enough ranting, but overall I really enjoyed reading it and it was really well written and well produced! :)
himym lovah chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
this has gotta be my favorite chapter, really REALLY great work
megt83 chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
Ive always been a barney and robin fan and now that the new episodes are on break i miss the show. this was perfect to bring them to life again. you captured the relationship between them perfectly and im reading dangerous territory now. im looking forward to new chapters :)
feedthecat chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
The first chapter cracked me up completely, especially that cheeky last line there. This is going to be a great story, I can just feel it.
himym lovah chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I liked it, good job
maggief39 chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THIS CANNOT BE OVER! I'm freakin hooked! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I really wanna see everyone's reactions and how this whole thing turns out!
Hips chapter 24 . 5/7/2013
cannot tell you how much I loved this fic!

It took me a solid 4 days, but I read the whole thing. It's my first Barney/Robin fic and you captured them perfectly. I love how you wove in actual events from the show into your own story. And I totally didn't mind that Ted was an ass. Love this fic! I definitely think you need to write more! And soon! Fantastic work!