Reviews for The Voice in Counterpoint
becgate chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Loved it! !
Roxanne15927 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Aww heck, I absolutely love this story. I first read this a few months ago when I first started getting into Sherlock fan fiction, and loved it then, but lost track of it as I didn't have a fanfiction account at the time.
Obviously, I found your stories again, and I was so excited!
This is one of my favorite Sherlock stories. I love reading about Sherlock interacting with Abby, and trying to be tactful with Sarah for John.
'Sherlock hadn't been abandoned so much as adopted into the family, and he didn't mind that. He was content to be the voice counterpoint and to be Uncle Sherlock.
Provided they all went home when he was tired of them.'
Ohh the amount of feelings that gives me! So adorable and still so Sherlock!
This whole story just makes me giggle and every time I read it, I make my sister listen to me read my favorite parts to her, because it is just so amazing.
I also accidentally followed this story when I meant to favorite it. Awkward, seeing as this story is complete, but oh well! If for some crazy, inexplicable reason you choose to make this not complete any more and continue it, I will be prepared. ;)
ronadlweasley chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
awwww, that was really cute!
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Love it! Abby is so cute and I love seeing John as a dad. Sarah and Abby bring out the humanity in Sherlock. I thought Sherlock's analysis on the rhythm of conversations was interesting. Thanks for another good story.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
There is something absolutely wonderful and amusing about sticking a small child in the same room as Sherlock. Keep up the terrific work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Abby is really cute! I thought you didn't use swear words? Why did John swear?
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Great story. Perfectly Sherlock. :D
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Great, short story. An interlude into John & Sherlock's working relationship afterwards. Adored the addition of Gladstone & thought the last line was hilarious! Brilliant story as always, my dear!

D.
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Very sweet story, great job :)