Reviews for Snake
darveymcbride chapter 45 . 3/2/2017
i loved the story, was amazing! i read it in one day lol now i'm going for the sequel
Normgasm chapter 18 . 11/10/2016
Ok I'm binging this story...and I'm giggling so hard in this chapter, I just woke up the hubby... This is SO GREAT! The Merle and Milton friendship is GOLD!
caryl4eve chapter 45 . 11/3/2016
i love it from start to finished,read it in two days just couldn't put in down. can't wait to read the sequel
Guest chapter 45 . 10/8/2016
I loved this story so much I hope you contiune to write daryl fanfics in the future :)
JenjenE chapter 26 . 1/15/2016
Thus is very good, I'm excited to read more :)
zombieslayer5 chapter 45 . 1/11/2016
Perfection 3
the sex part was modest and adorable, just like I picture it to be on the show when it happens (because it fucking will happen lol)
itsi3 chapter 45 . 1/10/2016
Loved it!
I loved you sex scene too! You kept it classy, but had me super happy for them :)
~Crystal
RandomMoonshadow chapter 33 . 1/4/2016
221b nice.
RandomMoonshadow chapter 30 . 1/4/2016
if you kill merle i will hunt you down and key your car
RandomMoonshadow chapter 26 . 1/4/2016
if merle knew how much he was cock blockin his brother...
RandomMoonshadow chapter 22 . 1/3/2016
well this is gonna be a royal cluster fuck
RandomMoonshadow chapter 17 . 1/3/2016
im sorry but i just love merle and milton. what a comedy act.
Reviewer45 chapter 42 . 6/4/2015
I review every story I read, and I must say that I love this fic so much! I'm close to finishing it, and then I'm gonna start the sequel. It was funny cause when Marcus was kicking Buck's ass, I was listening to 'Immortals' by Fallout Boy. It was total perfection. :) I can't wait to see what happens to Ed! I'll review soon!
deniselynne1966 chapter 44 . 4/30/2015
I loved this so much. I started reading a little doubtful, being a teen story, but this was so beautiful. Their relationship evolved perfectly...
Sandpiper chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
Omg, Merle keeps egging Daryl to do something with Carol, and even teams up with Milton to try to make it happen, but not he cockblocks him for the second time?