Reviews for Liquor, Lube, and Latex
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
I have carefully compared and contrasted this scene with the one in Malice, and yours wins the I-Deliver-On-My-Promises award.
tff000 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
roxnroll chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I just love these two! Bella...there are no words for her! She's just freaking awesome! Edward ain't too shabby either!
Rox
Paaameeelaaa chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Thank you so much!
It was amazing...
see ya.
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Not only would I love to steal this Edward away from Bella, I'd take that cabin, as well, thank you very much! Any time you wanna treat us to more of this story, please feel free...please!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Well, dayum! I never got the alert for this chapter *poutyface!* Nevermind... just makes this a double dose of fuckhawtness!
Julsb28 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I needed tis story so much - I have been reading some stories with lots of angst, and this was my go-to reprieve! I will miss these two and hope you write some more about them!
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Uh huh. This is very cool.
Treestar2509 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Holy shit! That was fucking HOT!
Wheels2 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Loved it.
Seagull83 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
"You want me to fuck you against our date until I can see its impression in your skin?"

UMMM, FUCK YEAH.

loved it
2old4fanfic chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Pussymatized. They'll be adding it to the dictionary in no time
majose chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Noooo! This Blella is a riot and I've enjoyed immensely. Thanks!
natalayx chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Um. Sorry, but... No 'probably'. No 'maybe'. YOU WILL WRITE MORE OF THEM. I NEED THEM. THEY'RE PERFECT.

And so was this update hahaha oh my freaking god this Bella kills me she's SO FUCKING FUNNY. And Edward. OMG. Nope. HE IS A BABE AND JUST SUCH A SWEET AND ROMANTIC GUY AND I LOVE HIM AND I WANT HIM.

AND I WANT THAT CABIN. OMG. YOUR MIND IS A BEAUTIFUL THING FOR CONCOCTING THAT AMAZING PARADISE!1!1
msmargo chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Love these guys so much! Thanks Liv. Hope we see them again.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »