Reviews for Liquor, Lube, and Latex
beckysue999 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Yay! So much fun with these two. The love and longing is beautiful to read...
eliza41 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
This story has been so much fun. I hope you come back to it from time to time.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
I really hope you're not done with these two because I'm not done with these two. They're awesome. Perfect blend of sexy, crazy, funniness. I hope you update someday (sooner would be best, but I'm not pushy haha)
MildredDempsey chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Very good, very hot : D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Love this!
IluvbeinaRattler chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
That chapter was awesome. Thank you for sharing.
amelia chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
i really love it when you pour you talentsn into this lemony swoon!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
I hope there is more :)
guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Hahahahaha this is awesome! I love this story. it had the perfect mix of comedy and straight up sexy smut ;) update soon!
KDMCAM chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
This was hot, steamy & brilliant! The cabin sounds amazing! The dates on the walls is such a unique idea!
luvyateamedward chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Loved these characters. Alice and Bella are hilarious. I don't even know how many times I laughed out loud. Thanks for the great read!
malleelee chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Confident, assured, without being cocky. Love Edward. Sexing without shower, hot water, and towels should be legally banned.
pudget12 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
OhMyHell! please don't say it's over ;-( Please write more! I almost love her as much as him! Best Bella I've read in a long time. This is just to cute and fun and I look forward to it...
Treestar2509 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Your Edward needs to give all men a lesson on how to talk to/treat a women. So Sweet and Sexy at the same time. "I found her." And "You want me to fuck you against our date until I can see its impression in your skin?"...not a dry pair of panties after reading that chapter. Super HOT! Thanks for sharing.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
The hotness is melting the sweetness, and it's getting all over everything. Just so you know.

I really love reading this story! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll wander back to it eventually.
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »