Reviews for Liquor, Lube, and Latex
Very good, very hot : D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Love this!
IluvbeinaRattler chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
That chapter was awesome. Thank you for sharing.
amelia chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
i really love it when you pour you talentsn into this lemony swoon!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
I hope there is more :)
guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Hahahahaha this is awesome! I love this story. it had the perfect mix of comedy and straight up sexy smut ;) update soon!
KDMCAM chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
This was hot, steamy & brilliant! The cabin sounds amazing! The dates on the walls is such a unique idea!
luvyateamedward chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Loved these characters. Alice and Bella are hilarious. I don't even know how many times I laughed out loud. Thanks for the great read!
malleelee chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Confident, assured, without being cocky. Love Edward. Sexing without shower, hot water, and towels should be legally banned.
pudget12 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
OhMyHell! please don't say it's over ;-( Please write more! I almost love her as much as him! Best Bella I've read in a long time. This is just to cute and fun and I look forward to it...
Treestar2509 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Your Edward needs to give all men a lesson on how to talk to/treat a women. So Sweet and Sexy at the same time. "I found her." And "You want me to fuck you against our date until I can see its impression in your skin?"...not a dry pair of panties after reading that chapter. Super HOT! Thanks for sharing.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
The hotness is melting the sweetness, and it's getting all over everything. Just so you know.

I really love reading this story! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll wander back to it eventually.
amelia chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
oh! thank the lawd i perservered through "start the tub" bc that was some kind of lemon;)
amelia chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
swoony! "We're going to dinner. We're going to eat, talk, and get to know each other. Then I'm going to bring you back here, kiss you stupid, and leave. And then the next day we're going to talk some more."
amelia chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
uh huh...i see i see...*nods*
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »