Reviews for Liquor, Lube, and Latex
Taylor9901 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
I need an epi please. I love it
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Perfect ending.:)
JasmineAlexis chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
That was so good! Love these two
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
This was really cute.
Jdifrans1 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I missed this chapter before! So good, Liv! I loved the whips and chains part! I am the exact same way!
ceceprincess1217 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
I wished the person birthday you write for was everyday! I love these two! You have to do it again next year or you can become my bff my birthday is 12-17 and i would love to see a wedding, some kids, some playtime!
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Oh my! Talk about a wham, bam, thank you ma'am! I forgot you said it would be short but come to think of it, this is a really nice way to end this lovely piece of smut. Thanks so much!
cherielovee chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Wait, what? No it can't be over! There's so much more left for these two! You have to continue!
debslmac chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
I really, really hope you write more! Ioved these two!
hikingurl48 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
OMG. I love this Bella and her crazy mouth. The cabin was awesome. Where did you get the idea for it? Thanks
Just Sus chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
That's it?NOOOOOOOO! More, please!
xoxoSus
Mrs.TomS chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Oh, please write MORE! These segments were freaking insanely good! More, please!
Jewels64 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Girl! I love these two! You are killing me with this!

Have you been taking sneaky peeks at me and my man? LOL! Brilliant! Keep 'em coming!

I am a fan of your work. You need to publish...just sayin!
Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
I swallow and remind myself it's not really possible to spontaneously combust from feeling too much. "If―" I clear my throat and try to steady my voice. "What would you write? Right now?"

His breath fans across my neck as he moves my hair to the side and lets his lips ghost against the shell of my ear. "I found her."

I DIEEEEEE! OMG LIV! Perfect words are perfect.

I adore this. I hope that one day you'll write more. I think I need to devour Ch2 again. But seriously, these two, GAH!

Love, thanks & more LOVE!

Erron xoxo