Reviews for Liquor, Lube, and Latex
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Just friggin awesome! Now the last one is the one I've never had the chance to read yet...so I'm excited to press "next"!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Wowsa...that was...yeah, well you know! *Giggles*
Love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
They are the cutest! And Edward is to die for...which Sara might make happen...so I'll admire from afar. *Giggles*
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Love these two and am so glad I'm rereading this!
Hot, schmexy as all get out...you sure can write the lemony goodness, Liv!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Liv, I read this ages ago and I can't believe I never reviewed it. So I'm rereading cause I loved it way back then and I'm reviewing this time for you, my BB!
So what can I say after that...yeah, best Bday ever! Bwahahaha! Love ya, Sweetie!
{GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
MDtwiwriter chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
I just found this and it felt like a breath of fresh air. All I seem to find are fics full of angst, which I usually don't mind, but it was nice to laugh with these characters. I'd like to steal Edward but I'm afraid to get bitch slapped by a lot of women, both real and fictional. I hope there will be more.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
I would give anything for this to be longer lol I haven't laughed so hard in ages. I love this Edward and Bella.
Cardamoms3 chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
This chapter made me laugh out loud for a full minute when Bella started her o face rant. I hope there will be more.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Oh my god I loved this story so insanely much I can't even describe it! I absolutely loved the butt sex in chapter one, and their story and how they grow as a couple was just a twist and turn road of awesomeness and hilarity! There were a few times I had to stop and cleft my self from laughing so much so I could continue reading! Thiswas such a fantastic story, and it was so well written!
Lemonypie chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
Ahh loved these two, Bella's had me non-stop laughing!
sharkjumper chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
I love these two and I love the Wu Tang Clan. Pretty please write some more!
Mistydeb chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
Lmao. I love Bellas lack of filter, oh and the hot fun they have together. I so glad you wrote another chapter on these guys, I'm still smiling about Bellas rant. Debbie
erika shoval chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
this is really good.
southernpur-rica chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Loved this and about died lol-ing. I wanted to read the other stories from the LDA anon contest, but saw it was removed due to the ridiculous TOS, so I tried the blog that you have posted, but says you need an invite... Help?
KDMCAM chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This will never get old!
591 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »