Reviews for Merle and Beth Connect
silver-sky88 chapter 22 . 11/13/2015
I won't lie. I tried reading this story a while back and was put off by the first few chapters. I felt that B was too childish, immature, and a touch cringe worthy, especially through some of her dialogue and early interactions with M. I obviously gave up to early because after chapter 2 that all changed. The storyline (which, a lot of the time is fuckin hilarious) and character portrayal was excellent. The romance was sweet and perfect and the smut was fun and dirty. I really enjoyed your action scenes and they were well timed in the overall sorry. For me one of the best meth stories going . Well fucking done...especially for teaching me the valuable lesson of not giving up on a story to early!xx
Ellie chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
"More ass than a toilet seat" dies laughing. I love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This is the best Merle/Beth story I have ever read. Please keep on writing more stories about the two!
gneebee chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
Loved it
jazznsmoke chapter 22 . 6/4/2014
I'm sad this story is over! Damnit! I'm enjoying these Meth stories way to much! You're an amazing writer!
jazznsmoke chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Celtic Woman are amazing. I just saw them live in March. I absolutely adore your stories!
fandombbys chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
that was amazing
SmallTownBigImagination chapter 22 . 3/24/2014
Wow. This was a really good story, and I'm glad I read it. While some of the chapters did make me annoyed, they all came together to make a great story. And that footnote man. Got me right in the feels. Great job :)
SmallTownBigImagination chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
So I was real mad at first and then I was like, Oh okay, but now I'm just confused... He hit her, but then he tickled her? And why would Hershel, Daryl, and Carol all just let it happen? Not to mention Maggie and Rick and everyone else. I don't think that Merle, if he had lived this long, and this did happen, would hit a girl that he loved, let alone Beth. Maybe at the beginning of the series but now he would have really changed. I'm gonna read on to see where this goes, but I will be treading lightly...
SmallTownBigImagination chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
I'm in love with that last line omg hahahahaha this is such a great story :)
PrincessPears chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Can I just saw I bawled like a baby at the footnote?! Loved this story!
annibelle chapter 22 . 1/9/2014
I really enjoyed this story! :)
KAKatie chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
You captured Hershel so perfectly.
KAKatie chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
I was so enjoying this story until this chapter. I find Merle's treatment of Beth appalling. A man who was abused, who had a brother who was abused, abusing the woman he supposedly loves sickens me. And to top it all off a woman, Carol, who was abused listens to this and says nothing? WTF?
KarukMomma chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
Great story. The footnote made me cry. lol