Reviews for Intrusions of the Mind
TeaPott chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Looking forward to reading more of this story! Keep up the great work!
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh Laurie, I think I am going to love this! No, in fact I know it. Looking forward to seeing through others minds.
rivruskende chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I liked it very much and can't wait to read the next one!
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This should be fun. I'm eager to hear what Draco is thinking about. Interesting premise for a story.
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Owwwww! Amd now you left me thinking what's in Draco's mind!
StrongHermione chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wonderful, I look forward to reading about the depths (or shallowness) of everyone's thoughts :)
snapeophil chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh dear, a bored Severus will certainly employ major mischief, hehe. It already feels like its going to be a great story with a lot of humour woven into it. I like the setting. It is a nice twist, which makes his explorations believable (if at all). If this was a more serious story Id think it OOC for him to do that to others, considering his own history with violation in any kind. But like this it manages to not be disturbing ;-)

I think apart from the obvious- namely wanting to get him to hear some dirty thoughts about his very own person from a certain formerly bushy-haired Gryffindor witch- I am most interested in what hell find in Lunas mind. I am certain its going to be entertaining :-D

Thanks for sharing this.

Cheers

s-phil
WildBubblesRoam chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was really interesting, and as always, very well written. I'm curious to see where this goes. Looking forward to reading more!
-Stacey
magalena chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oooh! Squeeees for a new/old Laurielove SS/HG fic! Can't wait to read more! I wonder if Severus will take a peek into Hermione's mind and if he does what will her discover?
TrueBlackRoses chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Welcome back dear Freyja!
May you entrance and overwhelm us again with your tales of inescapable passions.

ps:A certain vampire Viking courtesy of the amazing Charlaine Harris is to blame for the Norse goddess reference.
tropicalgirlie chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So glad to see another HP fic. Welcome back and I can't wait for more!
winterspringsummerfall chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Yay! I'm so glad you're back with a new (old) story! As always, in under 1300 words, you've captured my attention with your detailed, funny, and observant writing. I can't wait to read the rest!
LydiaLovegood chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
ugh, got all excited and then it stopped right when it could have gotten good. lol. anxious for more. love your stories. :)
middlekertz chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Hot!
silver screen icon chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Ooooohhh! this does look promising! Can't wait to read what Snape discovers in their minds? I wonder if Hermione or Harry will notice? Harry, having had Snape in his mind before and Hermione cause she is just so damn smart :P hehe

Great Chapter