Reviews for Intrusions of the Mind
Amazing story. Loved it.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
Aww... :) Severus, you naughty boy! Lol
Slytherin-Faerie.Princess chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Funny cute and sexy...in other words perfection
Inari chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I lol'd "you silly sausage". Like the whole fic really, though!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Oh, Merlin! Was this happening? Was this actually really happening?

Her hands reached behind her and nudged against his rock hard erection. A jolt of pure pleasure shot through him.

Yes. Apparently it was.
LOL #1

It had been a while since he'd unhitched a bra. A moment's panic flared – could he still do it?

But he didn't hesitate and, holding her eyes, he brought his hands round to the clasp.

Yes, apparently he could still do it.
LOL#2
draco-severus-mmm chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Given you had not finished Entrancing Wendy, I have a look and see that you have, indeed, finished this one properly. Woot! Loving it! Love the ending!

If I have one criticism of it it's that the line about when Hermione says, "Hard" and Severus has a think about it. I don't know; it just sort of took it away from me a little, but as ever, precious few criticisms that really, it can be overlooked.

Love it, as always... :-)
ghostlylove chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Wonderful. Amazing. A different concept and I enjoyed that a good bit. Every character's thoughts fit them and the way they imagined Hermione seemed perfect, especially with Malfoy. You seem to have this incredible ability to write for characters, you really seem to grasp their personalities and can express them beautifully. I loved it.
Newtinmpls chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
What can I say. the ending is just so very right. Well, the sentiment. I would actually edit the details a bit to make things more crisp.
Arime Setta chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Another very entertaining story! (And so many reviews so quickly! You should be very very proud!)
Avalon-Mist chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Awwww dude! This chapter was amazing. I kept laughing at the start, and that ending was just so sweet.
black hair ribbon chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Sorry I've been away for so long - this was a very nice story. Keep writing. Thanks!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
It was sweet and funny story. Thank you for sharing it
TrueLoveBeliever18 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Oh my god... So hot! **
WillowWand49 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Wow,
So glad to read another one of your fabulous stories! It was lovely and yes, Severus is sooo good.
Thanks,