Reviews for Behind the Curtain
BlindViolinist chapter 9 . 3/29
Checking in again. Brilliant, I love John. He really does babysit his pack of possibly psychopathic lieutenants, it's lovely. The exchanges between him and Moran are wonderful too.
Purple Mist chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
This story was such a surprise for me. I like it. And great DarkJohn. I hope he comes out on top. And I don't mean that in a dirty way either, I like him keeping Sherlock at a arm's length because I doubt the good detective could be brought over to John's side. Pity.
BlindViolinist chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
of mine.
I love your story, the twisted minds and side Moriarty and Moran is hilarious. I really can see John as this genius mastermind, people do underestimate him quite often. When he gets caught (I seriously doubt he'll stay in the shadows forever) it will be fantastic; he should go with a bang.
Sherlock seems so innocent compared to the bloody psychopath John is. The contrast is astounding.
Love everything, dear author. I await your next update eagerly.
BlindViolinist chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Sorry I haven't reviewed, despite hanging around for so long. It's a habit
NarutoRox chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
John getting an ASBO is even funnier here, because he the leader of a criminal syndicate. Lol, it's the equivalent of Moriarty getting a parking ticket. XP
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
LOVE THIS. OH MAN THE SUSPENSE!
Puck chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Awesome story. I love the idea and it's so much fun seeing things from this John's point of view.
jWatson-Holmes chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Lovely, I'm just looking forward to Sherlock finding out John's identity, bit later that is. Also the other scenes. Brilliant. :)
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
I LOVE THIS! And Jim is SO going down!
NarutoRox chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
I don't think I can emphasize enough how much I love John's inner monologue in this story. It's humorous and very John while still being a little dark (like his musing on how he's going to assassinate Sebastian Wilkes - which I agree 100% with, I hate that smarmy bastard).
MistressRukia13 chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Please excuse my unladylike swearing here, but I fucking love this story! Seriously. You have me so interested in how Reid is going to punish Jim, and The Great Game, and everything. Poor John, running after the one person who can destroy all his work... Keep the updates coming!
MistressRukia13 chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Oh, god, I love this story. I'm literally (not really) jumping up and down and sqealing at the thought of a crime lord John. More! Update! I want to watch John get extremely pissed off at Sherlock and Jim, especially later on :)
NarutoRox chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
I really like the interactions between Moran and John - besides being funny and entertaining, it also gives us better insight into how EvilConsultingCriminalJohn runs his business. I love how you're able to keep John essentially John, with morals and everything, yet still have him the leader of a criminal syndicate.
Colelockian chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
I really love this story and I can't wait for the next chapters. I especially can't wait for the pool encounter with Moriarty! I'm Fangirling over here!
Graffiti-Kami chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
John's inner thoughts are so much fun to read, and alot of them are along the lines of what I was thinking while watching the first episode