Reviews for Patience
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow. Very good read. Would love to know what happens with them. Thanks for writing.
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This story needs to be continued after the contest. Edward is a very naughty sexy boy. Poor Bella, even though what she was doing,is very wrong. Bella just couldn't resist the lad. Poor Edward will be so upset that Bella is no longer there come Monday morning.
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Loved watching the shy, sweet boy emerge from the cocky persona Edward created for himself. What a horrible position Bella's put herself in-I really hope you're going to continue this! I'm dying to see what happens once Edward is releasePr
mauigirl60 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow...I sure hope you are going to continue this. I can see a bit of angst and drama ahead, great job!
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
No, you wont.
Would love to see more
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Well, Bella definitely deserved to be fired. LOL
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
:)WOW! I hope you continue this
rubell chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
but she gets caught anyway...ugh...
Cared chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Good story!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Very well done. Tho my commen sense side is saying no way... Wouldn't she be more than fired? Isn't there an ethical review board for issues like this? Couldn't this derail getting her doctorate? Other than my stupid practical side, very well done and an interesting explanation for what led to his addiction.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Ohhh cliffy! This brought so many emotions within me. It was flirty, sexy, sad & heartfelt. Absolutely loved it xo
garddita17 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Really good story. But poor Edward won't be seeing her Monday morning after all. I guess the good thing is that his time there is almost over. Though I hope that their relationship doesn't jeoparize his treatment and release. And what is Bella going to do now?! I hope her career isn't over before it can begin. Would love to read more of these two if you decide to continue.
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh yummy! Definetly needs TBC...smoking hot!
RTP4ME chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Great entry
I could see this going for a few more chapters!
I'd love to know what happened after!
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013