Reviews for (the pain) make it stop chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Evil Klaus! NO!
justine chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
magnificent one shot full of emotions !
very good one
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
you should continue! :-))) 33
elijahholic chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Like the writing. But, i disagree, Caroline is too strong to have a suicidal tendency. Although, it was a unique take on Klaus/Caroline's relationship. :)
Sunfiresarah chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I really liked this. It has a little bit of a dark edge to it. Nice job.
Lily94 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Where she belongs. With klaus
CayleeElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I knew Klaus wouldn't let her die - he's definitely too selfish to allow that, but I like what he said here - "No," he argues, "you didn't. You wanted to give up," he sneers. "That is not the same thing." Cause it's true - she saw a way out and took it. I'm not sure what happened before this that made her so desperate and in the end agree to having her humanity turned off or compelled into not just caring anymore or whatever but it kind of breaks my heart a little because everything about Caroline is linked to her humanity and even Klaus has to see that - see that if her humanity is turned off and she's just a shell that she won't be the person/vampire...whatever that drew him to her in the first place. But I do see twisted dark Klaus turning her into a soulless killing machine because if she is she will stay with him without argument - ahhh twisted Klaus I always want you to take the high road but love it when you don't. Anyway - god I think this review is actually longer than your story LOL sorry for the rambling - loved it as usual and thanks for sharing.