Reviews for Torchwood Minds
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
Write more? Please? I really like this and would like to see the interactions between the team and Torchwood (Jack especially)
Moi chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
A most intriguing start. I hope you'll update this.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Maybe Rossi and Jack had a fling. ;)
Jack can turn anyone gay. Or straight, for you lesbians. :)

Two requests: One, please conintue this, I like it. Two, JANTO. PLEASE.
LostOnGallifrey chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Oooh i insist that you update some time soon!
JustAnotherFan chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Ohhhh, this seems so exciting! I bet Jack tried to hit on Rossi! As for the meeting? Maybe during one of Rossi's book tours he was walking home and got attacked by a Weevil?

Anywho I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Lauren chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Oh gosh its like the fic of my dreams, ive been lookig for something like this for ages! Please update soon, the wait may kill me
Mistress1337 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
More! More! Must have more! I personally can't wait for how Jack will end up hitting on...well everyone on the team and poor Ianto having to be Jack's 'handler'. If I were Jack, I would persistently hit on whoever would be flustered the most. Probably Reed, but maybe it's because I adore him. And maybe Morgan getting a little jealous at how Garcia would flirt-banter back and forth with Jack. I like the story so far and I can't wait for their first meeting!
Madadh chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. :-)
jenna-ln chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
It sounds like you have created an intriguing little alien here. :)

A few areas where you might want to review your spelling, grammar and syntax I noticed:

"herself simply amusedly (amusingly would be a better word here) exasperated" I found this section a bit too wordy you might want to look it over

and both of his remaining team (members?) looked up at him sadly

and they will take possession of whatever other mind to do it I had to read this sentence a few times before I understood what you meant you may want to consider rewording it

I like where you are going with this first chapter and I will definitely be reading the next.
Keep on writing :)
-JLN
Maloanne chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I like it... I hope you continue this!
Bye
M
Mourning Star under the Moon chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I'm imagining Ianto supplying coffee to Reid and him being completely astonished at the quality cup of coffee provided to him, and the reaction is bound to be entertaining, either as being hilarious or adorable.

As I've said, I'm not as familiar with "Criminal Minds" as I'd like to be. That said, I know Rossi tends to keep his past fairly hush-hush, and I'm not altogether surprised that he might know Jack from somewhere.

I'm looking forward to the two teams meeting!

Star
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hmm...this could be a very intersting story. Is it wrong that I half want Jack to flirt with Reid? It'd just be too adorable! Not to mention I can picture Morgan being a bit protective of Reid if Jack did start to flirt with hhim.
Hmm...I\m trying to profile the profiler's reactions to Jack and Ianto. It'll certainly be an intersting meeting.
an you imagine Reid's reaction to Ianto's coffee? He loves his coffee and Ianto is the best at making it...oh boy. The BAU won't let Ianto leave!
Okay sorry I'm rambling...I'll stop now.
Anyway good start and I look forward to seeing what else is going to happen in this fic.
Good luck with the next chapter and see you next time.

MGMirani
Mourning Star under the Moon chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Interesting. I keep thinking about writing a Torchwood/Criminal Minds crossover myself, but not having access to the entire series of Criminal Minds nor having seen the whole thing, I don't feel confident in my ability to write the characters accurately. I've caught many episodes sporadically, and I adore the characters from Criminal Minds - I just don't know the whole series well enough to be able to write them. That said, I can't wait to see the team react to Jack and Ianto. It will be very entertaining!

Anyway, please continue!
Evenmoor chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This seems just fine so far; obviously, I'm reserving judgment on the Criminal Minds portion of this story until you post some of them! Please, continue.