Reviews for Your Life's Art
SincerelyTruly chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Yep. Officially addicted to this fic! :) Just...awesome!
YourHero213 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
OMG awesome story. Update soon please :)
inukagome9193 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
can't wait for next!
Kitsuri Mizuka chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
well since im young i dunno about this beer pong thingy but this chapter is great! and i was laughing quite hard gray was talking dirty! XD anyway love your story please update soon!
CalaveraCandiedSkull chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Well, hello there Navy. Can I call you Navy? I like nicknaming people. You know what else I like? THIS STORY. Man, I love it. I love it! You know what I want to see, I want a little side-chapter or something that shows what everyone else did at the party - all the GaLe and Jerza and Gruvia that went on after Natsu and Lucy left. Pretty please? :D
Also, I don't know if you know that Jellal's name keeps getting spelt as 'Jella'...don't know if that's autocorrecting or something xD
But yeah now in response to you reviewing me I can review you and say DAYUM GURL, I like your fic and I want more! Update soon, pretty please? :D:D
April chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Whoa, a lot went on this chapter. I love the way the story is progressing. It really has become my favorite nalu fanfic on here. It's not fair to the other authors, but I can't stop comparing everything I read to this! Keep up the great work! :D
Psychadelic Unicorn chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Drunk Lucy makes so many plot twists XD lol!
Love this! Please update soon! :D
LostInTheBeats chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
That was so intense. I was literally dying of laughter from drunk Lucy, I had tears in my eyes.
Alex Darklight chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
wow it seems a lot of problems to Lucy XD
I hope they got together soon 3
2damfine chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I have to admit, I've never even seen Fairy Tail so I had no idea who these people were! I decided to read this story since I love your fics and I am so happy to say that I am hooked! I thought I would be disappointed since this isn't yaoi (and I love me some boy/boy love) but I am enjoying this so very much! Thanks for writing it and I will definitely be adding this as a favorite and looking forward to any future updates :)
TitaniaHime chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I felt disappointed on Gray's joke but i love Natsu's protective side. And ,the hell! Haha. Lucys really funny when shes drunk haha lol
When is lucy gonna draw natsu naked? Did you happen to forget that part or youre planning some steamy moment out of it? Just asking!
But all in all, i love this! I just hope that u wont put too much drama here like other fics have (if u know what i mean). No 3rd party pls.
ghostbones chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
This story is great so far! This is def on my top five favorite NALU au's so far! I'm really excited to see where this goes and I can't wait for her to finally draw Natsu naked. Hohoho. The chemistry is off the charts!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
This is good! You've got me under your spell! I just hope you keep the quick update pace. You're nailing it so far!
OfPensandSwords chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Im happy we got a kiss! but please the drawing part I beg of you!
Betta Fische chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
OMG! Most awesomest chapter ever. And I do mean EVER! You, my dear, have outdone yourself with your already amazing story, and this was written so SO nicely I wanna scream.
Anyways, absolutely ADORE your story, and thanks so much for updating. Can't wait to see what you'll do next.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »