Reviews for Your Life's Art
I'm scarred
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
I like your story.
My brother is a big Naruto fan and I'm a BIG Fairy Tail fan,
So I can understand how the transition can be weird for you lol
:-)
artistofthemind chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
This is a really good story. I really liked everyone's characters!
Ryzaphelle chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
this was great you are amazing
Godschildtweety chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Super cute
Rae chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Hey, just wanna say a few words of appreciation. In short; I read heaps of Nalu fanfiction, but this is defs one of my favorites. I'm always apprehensive reading any mature ones with sex scene and the like, as many writers tend to jump to it a bit quick. I was expecting this with a story with only 6 chapters. But you surprised me this time :D. You had the right amount of plot to lead into the climax of the story, and I really love the bonus chapters which only added to ending the main story on a high. And I also have to say, I'm rather traditional in reading fan fictions that are coherent with the original manga, but this college life adaption works so damn well it pleasantly surprised me. I give it a 9.7/10 because its near perfect. Many thanks for the good read
Layona the D.S chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
...() Damit, gimme sompin! I want NAAAAAAAAAALUUUUUUUUUU!
Nina chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
This story was so cute! While I don't usually like AUs, the college theme really worked. All of the characters stayed true to self. During the sex scene, neither Lucy or Nastu seemed overly experienced or shy, which often happens. Overall just a very feel-good story! Very well-written! One of my favorites and deserves more reviews!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Amazing story! I was shocked to see the number of views/reviews, it should be a hell lotta more! Keep up the good work!
Platinumpanic chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Really great story! But just so you know, water can't actually put out a grease/oil fire. It actually makes it worse.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Good job
ASDFGHJKL101 chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Love this story so much, If anybody knows of good stories like this one please tell me of put the names in the reviews, that would be much appreciated :)
NaLuF4Lyfe chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
A awww i loved the whole thing!
RavenNM chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
This was a very well written story, Even being an AU, the characters never really went OOC, which can be hard t do. As for grammar and such, I didn't notice any mistakes.

I can't wait to read you others stories. thank you for writing this one!
Gajeels Bookworm chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Awwwww Kawai! You should write more! I just cant get enough of your writing!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »