Reviews for One of a Kind
Dianne Steedman chapter 2 . 5/19/2021
Just really really love these stories. I wish you were still writing them, because you are awesome. Thank you so much.
iadorespike chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
I love this series beyond the telling of it. This story - when Oliver first joins them - breaks my heart into tiny pieces. Love.

Thanks so much!
jp chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I love the continuation of this story. I'm happy...with tears in my eyes. Your writing is beautiful...once again. Thank you!
amrawo chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I hope there's more. You are being helpful in avoiding my homework!
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Since Taffy showed up in my email I had to go back and see what I missed or re-read to get back into the story. What a great way to spend a sick day.
Nicolene B chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Loved it!
ssss chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
oliver is reaaaaaaaaaaally cuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeee (talkign about the new picture)
i want to see how they became when they are teens 3
hallescomet97 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This is SO PERFECT! A beautiful world created by a beautiful person! PLEASE WRITE MORE! We love you
xvgytf5dw98j-disabled chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Amazing, as always... I wish I was seeing a "next chapter" button though...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Oh my god! I love your GYOW universe. Are you planning on some more drabbles? I am sure it would be very interesting. I have read your GYOW fiction the last christmas and this christmas I have re-read it and enjoyed it just the same. With tears and laughter and stuff. Thank you for such an awesome fiction. I hope you will write some more drabbles like this little one. I would very much like to know more about Evan, Oliver and the little baby and if they are having any more, or just the story of Oliver's final adoption. Have a happy christmas. Thank you again. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
evan takes olivers hand and drags him up the stairs...am I reading too into this or was that on purpose?!
Lab12 chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Oh! *runs of, to see if there is more of Klaine, Evan and Oliver*
the-power-of-love chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
awwww this story is so cute has some hard hitting facts but very well written and very good cant wait for the next installment of it whenever that is
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I really love this verse. Thanks for sharing.
ding dong chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
i love GYOW and your one-shots! Oh and btw, Oliver's face-claim is Asa Butterfield. My sister's a fan if him lol keep writing! -xoxo