Reviews for Fate's Allotter
Cinnamonella chapter 23 . 8/21
It's brilliant. Hurt my head alot while reading jumping from scene to different time different POV try to add the figure to the description. But brilliant.

Thank you for your work.
Monkey D. Ani chapter 19 . 4/8
Me encantoooo
Zeroavenger chapter 1 . 1/31
nice fic
Pinumbit chapter 8 . 11/5/2021
I love how you explained the Land of Iron incident. I believe Sakura indeed cares for Naruto as more than just her best friend/teammate, and she did what she could to prevent him from getting himself killed. I love the NaruSaku bits.
0-0Reader0-0 chapter 17 . 9/13/2021
Honestly, the plot and storyline is really interesting, and I had fun reading to this point, but the random flashbacks are really getting to be too much. I can’t concentrate on the storyline because of the frequent flashbacks, and they mostly don’t make sense, so it makes everything even more confusing. I wish I had the patience to finish this story, but my head just hurts because of how this story is organized, so, regretfully, I’m gonna stop here. Maybe I’ll come back to this story another day when I can focus better. You have a great storyline going on in this fanfic. I like its uniqueness with the concept of the spinner, allotter, and executor and that there are so many worlds you are trying to portray through the flashbacks, but I would suggest organizing the flashbacks in a way that they don’t constantly interrupt scenes because this really broke my concentration as a reader trying to enjoy your story. Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/20/2021
...well that was something
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2021
Love you work. But I still can't get over the fact that she didn't use her super strength to deal with the boulder then she wouldn't be having this problem
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2021
Why didn't she use her super strenght to deal with the boulder? Not to necessarily explode it into tiny pieces (which could possibly hurt others) but just to deal with it somehow...
sakurafan700 chapter 8 . 7/28/2021
I really want to know that, why sakura didn't break that boulder with her fist.
even after she caught she can break it with one hand.
and after Minato help her out why she is not healing her self.
I mean those are her strengths right.
I just feel like you are not showing her real strength.
ShiSued chapter 9 . 5/6/2021
I'm pissed she didn't flick that boulder to next week.
MINATOS WIFE chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
THIS IS THE BEST MINATO PORTRAYAL I HAVE EVER READ! TRUST ME I LOVE THIS STORY THO I CANT HELP BUT THINK THAT YOU CUT IT SHORT BUT IS PHENOMENAL ALL THE SAME! I WANT MOAAAARRR RAWR!
PD chapter 5 . 10/22/2020
Im in love with your story the plot is enticing
PD chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
Your story is well written so far. And realistic. I live for it
LoganLiet chapter 6 . 9/24/2020
kimi is kinda mary sue huh
LoganLiet chapter 4 . 9/24/2020
who are the fire sages anyway?