Reviews for The Prodigy Namikaze
Update soon
FosterFarms chapter 27 . 8/27
Very good I'm glad u came back
TM11 chapter 27 . 8/26
As always, i loved to read this new chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
soul reaper12 chapter 27 . 8/25
awesome story and I hope u update soon but in whatever storie you update next could u just tell me if fire & ash is abandoned or are u going to update it in the future because it is a epic storie and lots of people are interested in it thx.
LordHatredX chapter 27 . 8/24
very nice story hope you keep it going

! ! ! !
Greatazuredragon chapter 27 . 8/22
Nice work, keep it up.
OnyxTheSaiyan chapter 27 . 8/22
I'm really looking forward to seeing how you portray the Chunnin exam arc :) Loving how the story is coming along.
Continue please
Elements1999 chapter 27 . 8/21
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT! And Naruto should be the proctor for the last part of the exams that way he can be ready to fight ASAP when Suna attacks with the Sound ninja (as we all know that's the usual chunin exams for Konoha... it's VERY rarely ever something else).
Andril chapter 27 . 8/20
Pretty freaking awesome. Love the writing style and the story. Update soon!
I am very confused by chapter 23. Previous to this chapter you had indicated that Naruto would form a relationship with Kurotsuchi. However, in the author's note at the bottom of this chapter you said that "His [Naruto's] relationship with you know who will cause their relationship to get quite rocky for obvious reasons." As we all know, "you know who" is Voldemort. Why are you doing a crossover fic without marking it as such? Why are you introducing Voldemort into the story at such a late date? In all seriousness, I do enjoy The Prodigal Namikaze and look forward to where the story goes. And also how you are integrating Voldemort into the story.
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 6 . 8/19
Or they could sit down and talk to them like adults, you know, the mature way to handle problems? Instead of just ignoring it all the time and looking sad.
JKLO chapter 27 . 8/18
When will the fam meet Kurotsuchi!?
eimajssof chapter 27 . 8/17
Are sentiments are the same with Sakura as well in relation to Sasuke. Good story I'm really enjoying it!
Shaydis chapter 20 . 8/17
Great Story please keep going!
5,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »