Reviews for The Prodigy Namikaze
Guest chapter 31 . 10h
Awww please continue I really want to keep reading
Smurphy1999 chapter 31 . 1/18
This story is awesome! Keep it up!
Oblivion196 chapter 31 . 1/18
This is great plz continue this story!
EmalynnStone chapter 31 . 1/14
I love this sooo much! I love Naruto's character and all the characters. I love the romance the best, cause it works SO WELL. I can't wait to find out Naruto's family's reactions! :D I look forward to your next update! :)
Review person chapter 31 . 1/12
9/10 ign
NatsuGooner chapter 18 . 1/12
Glad to see I was wrong :D
NatsuGooner chapter 14 . 1/12
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Naruto and Itachi join root or work with them, kill the Itachi's clan then join Atkuski or however it's spelt to protect from the outside. I'm basing this on all the other fics that go the neglect route.
NatsuGooner chapter 3 . 1/11
While I enjoyed the majority of this chapter I still don't understand why they can't make a shadow clone to look after him or teach him, the whole neglect angle is fake drama and goes completely against their characters.
NatsuGooner chapter 2 . 1/11
Just read your a.n at the bottom of the chapter... Sigh looking likely to be another cringe story.
NatsuGooner chapter 1 . 1/11
I beg that this isn't a generic neglect fic. I hate them soooo much they're unrealistic and the authors usually give terrible reasons as for why eg. Siblings need more attention because of the 9 tails.

Really hope this doesn't do that
somethingreallystupid chapter 31 . 1/11
Just about been a year, are you dead?
This is a good storier you should Finnish it keep wrighting I can't wait for the next chapter so please get the next chapter out soon
been almost a year, are you gonna update any time soon or should i remove this from my reading list?
DeniTria chapter 31 . 1/7