Reviews for The Prodigy Namikaze
Drakensong chapter 29 . 10/20
PLEASE START POSTING CHAPTERS AGAIN PLEASE!
I actually love this story soooioooo much! I just wish it was in book from so I could buy it! Pls update soon!
The sous chapter 31 . 10/16
next chap?
Uzukaki chapter 16 . 10/15
Ch. 16 and the spelling/grammar is much better. And the Uchiha Clan massacre was handled beautifully.
Uzukaki chapter 10 . 10/15
Spelling/Grammar is really bad. Like... reeeaally bad.
"Bringing the sword up for a moment with both his hands as he channeled his chakra though the blade before swinging it down, making a after image be left in its place form how quickly he brought the blade down."
This is from (from not form) Chapter 9. The author doesn't know the difference between "there" and "their". It is obvious that they don't proofread, as you will no doubt notice when you read through the story.
The premise of the story is good but its delivery so far is pretty shit.
shinxanta chapter 6 . 10/8
So many good stories on this site killed because half the writers on this site write like horny 11 year olds.

Christ, cross this story of your read list. How hard is it for you people to just throw this shit in Microsoft Word and do a fucking spell check?
Slimstats chapter 14 . 10/4
no matter how many times i reread this, the scene with Kushina thinking about Naruto while looking at the photo album always bring tears in my eyes. Even though they caused so much pain to Naruto I can't hate them. Thank you for this story. I will continue to rearead it as much as I can and hopefully there will be an update.
Eien no henko chapter 31 . 10/4
Waiting for da next update
LordofTerror chapter 11 . 10/1
please fix the grammar it's only getting worse as I keep reading
LordofTerror chapter 2 . 10/1
the grammar in certain areas needs to be fixed it kills the flow of your story
bcarrasco18 chapter 1 . 10/1
Keep them coming
Can you at least tell us if your going to continue any of your stories or if you have stopped completely
Lasha Oboladze chapter 1 . 9/24
man this is something epic. i just read 14 chaps but most of it i just cried my self silly good job and hope it gets picked up again.
Cortland550 chapter 20 . 9/19
This has to be without a doubt the best Naruto neglect Fic out there. even though it's dead it still beats most of the shit that has been coming out. Please update if you manage to find time as I am sure many others are keeping there eye's on this as well.
Ruizenban chapter 31 . 9/18
one of the best stories i had read, plis tell me you are going to continue this :,D
8,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »