Reviews for The Prodigy Namikaze
darkdrago12 chapter 18 . 9/22
You know I remember the dick move another writer did 1 year after naruto joined the leaf guardian 12 his younger sister died from leaf invasion
Zombieman55 chapter 14 . 9/22
why can't there be more fics like this I enjoyed it and it's not like all the other cheesy neglect ones out there
Alabasta chapter 31 . 9/22
Its 2017 and there is still no update! I'll give you another year, but i have a feeling that this is your last chapter... :(
Sajith K Philip chapter 31 . 9/21
Wonderful story... It's a little disappointing that the story won't be able to complete...
Naruto and kurotsuchi are a wonderful pair. Love it...
r10roce chapter 31 . 9/21
It's a great story, which is very good, it's a shame that you found it left unfinished. I hope you decide to continue it sometime.
Davidlhson chapter 1 . 9/9
Update this story is great you can't leave it without naruto exposing his moktun yet that's just not fair I need to know the reactions everyone has and what scene you decide to do it in. I would have thought when he was fighting sarutobi but you didn't so I want to know so update
blackphoenix4ever chapter 1 . 9/7
Are you going to updat the story soon
please update soon
Blazen91 chapter 2 . 8/31
Probably going to unfollow this story now. No point in following anymore it appears the story is abandoned. While i can understand having real life stuff to attend, or perhaps you lost your muse for this story, at least letting the fans of said story know would have been appreciated.

Hopefully you continue this one some time in the not so distant future, but it doesn't seem like you intend to. If nothing else, at least give it to someone else to continue with your notes on it.

Sorry to sound rude, but this is one, or was one of my favourite fanfictions out there. But, the short chapters just don't cut especially having to wait a whole year for one. Now almost two. Good luck with your new story, hopefully that doesn't get abandoned either.
Melmken chapter 31 . 8/29
really nice fic, hope u can update it soon
amazing story
Ok I don't want to rush you but exactly how long is it going to take just to finish this next chapter because it has been a year since the last update so what the hell man why hasn't it been updated yet you should've had enough time to at least finish several pages by now.
1fan chapter 31 . 8/26
Ive read this so many times and i just keep waiting for that update everyone has been waiting for update i really want to see the end of this fanficition
very good story
Regulus chapter 31 . 8/24
good to know your still writing awesome stories but wish you would update this
7,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »