Reviews for The Prodigy Namikaze
Guest chapter 26 . 1h
upload the next chapter your fabric is amazing
Guest chapter 26 . 4h
hey, please update new chapter its more than 2 months now , i have read full 26 chapters 3 times already.
evans16 chapter 26 . 20h
great chapter!
I expect the next impatiently
SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 22 . 8/1
OH. MY. GOD. I cannot believe I didn't see it sooner. I mean I was a little suspicious off and on but . . . woah, tactfully done my friend, tactfully done. You're giving Naruto Zoro's swords and sword skills aren't you? You sly dog! You're . . . you're wonderful. That's soooo perfect.
Wildheart21 chapter 26 . 7/30
i hope you update soon and i am expecting an appearance from old snake face and an invasion by the sound.
This story is amazing, keep doing what u r doing
UPDATE ALREADY!
Valiryo chapter 2 . 7/25
Definitely needs to be revised a bit, there are words missing here and there and also the dialogue is a bit stiff.
Majin-kun chapter 23 . 7/25
I still find that random relationship between Mei and Kitsuchi to be "blegh". They just don't seem to match, specially considering what Mei was seeing while stuck in the Eternal Tsukuyomi. She obviously goes for pretty men like Minato or Itachi.

I'm just waiting for you to give more depth and why you made it so. Just seems random still. But meh, every author has his reasons.
Naruto-kun257 chapter 1 . 7/25
Wow, this story is fantastic! NaruxKuro is very interesting couple when you look at their villages.
Update soon!
crusade1125 chapter 26 . 7/24
Pls update soon :D
Demonick Angel chapter 26 . 7/23
Good story with an interesting story and a really good plot. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Please continue this story. There aren't many pairings like this or the authors stop writing the story for some reason.
Sokat chapter 11 . 7/23
Oh man! Naruto using Zoro's techniques? Best thing since sliced bread!
Pourquoi le nom des jutsu son en anglais sa gâche tout de se que j'ai lu de l'histoire elle est bien mais le truc de mettre le nom des jutsu en anglais gâche vraiment cette bonne histoire
5,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »