Reviews for The Angels Take London
PenguinX chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Oh, marvelous. I loved the start of the story. I saw that John was playing Amy's part and Sherlock Rory's. So when I saw the tomb stone I expected it to be Sherlocks name. It being John's made me curious for a twist at the end. Howevrer I was a bit disappointed with the majority of the story being so verry much like the episode. Though I was very pleased with the Chapter 13. The ending was brilliant. Even though there are 3 years between Sherlock seasons 2 & 3 I never thought of it as being 3 years John has to wait to find sherlock is alive. I'd be willing to bet you putt that in there out frustration of having to wait so long for season three. Also loved the part about John thinking it was too familiar seeing Sherlock on the rooftop. Gives a whole new point of veiw on them jumping together.
Very creative story though. I thoroughly enjoyed the read. Nice job. (:
FallingInABlazeOfLight chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
This ripped my heart to pieces. Thank you.
PenguinX chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Verry good. I loved the begining and the end. However the rest of it was just a little bit too much like the episode. I think it could have been a bit better if you had mixed it up a bit more. Great story though. Well done.
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Excellent eleven chapters.
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Good start to what looks to be a promising story! Just one though; it's console, not consul! As in the Tardis' central control console, located in the main console room! ;-)
J2Who chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
It's stories like this that make me love Wholock! Please do update this soon, you've got a really good storyline and can't wait to read more
Marmar chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This one is very excellent. I lives the angels take manhattan and I love wholock, so this is totally perfect!
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 3/7/2013