Reviews for River Stones
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I really liked it. It is true that everyone should be given a chance. But what Zacharias did was unforgivable, in a way; and if I were her class fellow, or someone who knew him, it would have been hard for me to give him a second chance. Luna was the best - and the right - person you chose to give him a second chance, really, because she understands how it feels to be misunderstood, as she said here. Well, it is good for Zacharias he has found "the water that would wash away those jagged ends".
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was so cute, I just
You've done fantastic with Luna's quirky nature, and I like the spin and depth you've given Zacharias.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
eep! too cute! absolutely perfect. was wonderful in characterisation as well. brilliant!
— deanna

favourite.
CBlack19 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
(2/5) That was so sweet. I liked how Zacharias regretted not fighting with the DA, and how Luna helped. The ending was amazing :)
Montley chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This is a pairing that I had never considered before, but in an odd way I liked it. You did Zacharias very well, though I would have liked to know where they were and how Luna came by him .
Besides for that, i really liked this! It was enjoyable and written very well. It was beautiful writing.
Great job!
Azerea chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was really sweet. I liked how Zacharias wanted to redeem himself and Luna was the one who allowed him to. The last line was beautiful. Good job.
APhoenixRising chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh my god! I adore this, Zacharias in general is a character I can't stand but you made him bearable in this, and I salute you for that. The story fits perfectly with the title, both the physical stones and the comparison between him and the stones. Luna is extremely in character here as well, it's within her to forgive even the most cowardly person and the speech patterns she has are perfect.

I did notice something small though: 'he had cause all of them' should be 'he had caused all of them' as that part was in past tense.

Overall I absolutely love this story!