Reviews for River Stones
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
eep! too cute! absolutely perfect. was wonderful in characterisation as well. brilliant!
— deanna

favourite.
CBlack19 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
(2/5) That was so sweet. I liked how Zacharias regretted not fighting with the DA, and how Luna helped. The ending was amazing :)
Montley chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This is a pairing that I had never considered before, but in an odd way I liked it. You did Zacharias very well, though I would have liked to know where they were and how Luna came by him .
Besides for that, i really liked this! It was enjoyable and written very well. It was beautiful writing.
Great job!
Azerea chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was really sweet. I liked how Zacharias wanted to redeem himself and Luna was the one who allowed him to. The last line was beautiful. Good job.
APhoenixRising chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh my god! I adore this, Zacharias in general is a character I can't stand but you made him bearable in this, and I salute you for that. The story fits perfectly with the title, both the physical stones and the comparison between him and the stones. Luna is extremely in character here as well, it's within her to forgive even the most cowardly person and the speech patterns she has are perfect.

I did notice something small though: 'he had cause all of them' should be 'he had caused all of them' as that part was in past tense.

Overall I absolutely love this story!