Reviews for Brother Anakin
Writer65 chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Hey, the song is from Brother Bear 2, welcome to this day, even if I dont like the sequel, that song was perfect.
It was a good fic, sweet, with a lot of action and a good message.
Also, very diferent from a lot of things I read, and this is why I love it so much.
Red Paine chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
well i like the ending. really sweet X3 great story Rue. maybe a Sith can change after all... by many years and means of therapy... but cuddly Disney-bears work too!
hope to get another awesome tale again soon!
Red Paine chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
personally, I would've dragged out Sidious's death a little farther. Oh oh oh I would've made Anakin kick him over the edge, jump on his belly, and just beat the crap out of him the whole way down and land on him and make a huge crater beneath them X3
Red Paine chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Red Paine chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
If I had Anakin for a brother... I think I'd still kill him... but after that change of heart MAYBE I'd consider letting him go. Still, heart-touching chapter Rue. Still reading! ;3
Red Paine chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Oh, Anakin...
... He still deserves to die.
Red Paine chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait... im getting an odd sense of deja vu...
Red Paine chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
heheh deep crap indeed
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
That's an amazing ending! Can't wait for the sequel!

Wildstar93 chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Well...that was one heck of an ending. And this song was at the end of Brother Bear 2! I can't wait to see what the sequel is like.

Keep up the great work you've always done!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Man, that was freaking epic!

Wildstar93 chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Cool. Kenai gets a new paw; it can even help him catch fish! And what'll happen in the final chapter?

Keep up the great work!
Zanondalf1992 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
What about Padme?where is she?
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Anakin goes from a Jedi to a bear? Awesome sacrifice!

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »