Reviews for Unquestionable Love: The Untold Stories
DragonPrincess38 chapter 37 . 8/22
I love the names for Lily and James' children.
roon0 chapter 44 . 8/14
No one will ever be good enough for Severus's girls, this bought a smile to my lips.
roon0 chapter 43 . 8/13
Lovely chapter, Lily is so like Hermonie.
roon0 chapter 42 . 8/13
Fantastic! Poor Severus and the fact Neil is gay, just the icing on the cake.
carlabalsinha1 chapter 20 . 8/5
Olá querida!sorry for my punctuation...im not in my pc, im on laptop of my sister, is weird for me,im used to myne. my pc is broken,so i need to buy one...what i enjoyed your story,lovely chapter like always.i understand severus about the photos,but is life and he needs to move on...your nephew is already better? my prayers for him!
Take care!
Hugs from here,with hot!
Carla Cascão
SexySloth chapter 44 . 8/3
Lovely! This was very sweet. I'm trying to get all caught up on your tics, and I'm so glad I started with this one! XOXO
Nesska chapter 43 . 7/27
it's really amazing how you showed how difficult that was for Severus to talk about everything but in the same time how much he wanted to overcome his insecurities to help his daughter, loved it!
191987 chapter 44 . 7/24
Oh, what a lovely chapter! Beautifully written, as always, my dear! Not only Severus went as silent as a grave... I kept holding my breath too... ;) I certainly didn't expect Hailey to come up with that sort of full evening's question but I'm looking forward to maybe reading it one fine day in one of your prompts :D This one was so heartbreakingly true and real and sad, yet I loved that you managed to keep the tone light - breaking the chapter down into little segments as well as Hermione's and Severus's banter helped tremendously. Thank you once again for making my day! I always get excited when I see new updates from you - they are balm for the soul. Cheers.
Gill4623 chapter 44 . 7/23
Have just spent the last 2 days solidly reading all the ul. Love them, love them, love them !
An anxious fan chapter 44 . 7/21
Thank you so much for the great updates! I also would love to hear Severus' answer to Hailey's question about Lily Potter. Could the next one-shot be that "another time," when Severus finally does decide to open up to Hailey?

Again, thank you for these stories and for all of your hard work!
asma4life chapter 44 . 7/20
I really love this idea of prompts and the stories you weave around them. Here is a prompt fof you,i got reading your latest update. What would Severus reply to Hailey's question of Lily Evans, if his heart couldn't bare to see his child go through the same pain? She had opened up to him, and wanted his counsel. What if he found it unbearable to him to remain silent and impossible to let this oppportunity to save his daughter slip? :)
Taedae chapter 44 . 7/20
LOVE Severus' reaction to "the new guy" at the end. And it was great to finally get to see the end of Hailey and Scorpius' relationship. It is always a pleasure to read more of the UL series!
mimi chapter 7 . 7/19
I'm really liking this series ... on to the next chapter..
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 44 . 7/19
I haven't yet to parent my way through heartbreak but I've had my fair share of my own in my younger years and everything seems SOOO bigger than it really is and seeing past the breakup is not a possibility when you're in the thick of it. I *wish* I had understanding parents who I could lean on back then.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 43 . 7/19
I know how difficult that was for Severus, but it was another step in the healing process for all three of them. I could also relate to the yearning to spend more time with your child yet not wanting to hold them back or take them on a guilt trip. Lily is so very lucky to have them as her haven and to help catch her when she stumbles.
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »