Reviews for Unquestionable Love: The Untold Stories
191987 chapter 42 . 4/23
Oh, how I loved this chapter! They could quarrel (... and make up afterwards, of course) ;) more often - it puts some oomph into their lives... Wonderfully done! Thank you!
Grace5231973 chapter 42 . 4/21
That was a twist at the end and I am glad he apologized and they made up!
Raven Lockwood chapter 42 . 4/20
Jealousy always irritates me. But, I guess Sev can't help it. He's had so much taken from him and he's still a bit insecure, so it was bound to happen. Mind you, she could have mentioned Neil's proclivities earlier, but ... well ... I guess I don't blame her. :p
Carla Balsinha chapter 42 . 4/20
Olá querida! Severus and his insecurities are amazing...he always think that hermione wants to leave him...and hermione is always say to him, that is the man of her life!
What I laughed,when she said that Neville was gay...
Wonderful this chapter,like always!
Take care,my friend!
Carla Cascão
Ardent.Reader.4 chapter 42 . 4/19
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I love it! I'm always excited when I see you've updated but I think I very nearly stopped breathing when I noticed it was my prompt!
I really enjoyed the way you decided to incorporated it into Hermione's "Emplyee of the Year" ceremony :) Perfect, perfect, perfect! Thanks so much!
mslm chapter 42 . 4/19
I loved the image of the warning lights in Severus' head. There were lots of great lines and phrases that worked really well with the characters. I particularily liked the one about Severus not biting until properly provoked ;)
lol great ending! I guess Severus would be more his type . I enjoy your writing so much!
Katja1075 chapter 42 . 4/19
Oh yes, even these two need to fight once in a while. Wonderfully written, and Neil turning out gay - hilarious ;-)
woodshark chapter 42 . 4/19
Aww poor Severus, still struggling with those demons. He is just so wonderfully snarky and sweet! Great job.
Taedae chapter 42 . 4/19
Cute! Loved Severus' reaction and the reveal about Neil at the end. Poor Severus :P
Brightki chapter 42 . 4/19
Awwwww! Adorable.
gwendlyn chapter 42 . 4/19
Yes, they have to quarrel from time to time ;). And a jealous Severus is adorable in his own way :). Good, that Hermione is so forgiving. Btw, I completely understand her nervousness to speak before an audience, I don't like that too, it's always super stressful for me...
Thanks for this update, I loved it!
Gemini Sister chapter 42 . 4/19
How that man loves his wife, to rise to anger so swift at Hermione's co workers compliments and flirting.

So good that they know each other so well, and how Hermione was able to swiftly counteract his anger at her with appeasement and the truth . What could have been a disaster was quickly brought under control.

Yes, couples in love can rise to anger at the silliest of things. But the best of this is that they can resolve such matters and make up.

Thanks for writing this angsty piece. I really enjoyed reading . A jealous Severus Snape is a wonder to behold. Thanks.
notyetanotheralias chapter 42 . 4/19
what time frame is this? how old are they? is severus nursed back to health or not yet?
viola1701e chapter 42 . 4/19
Hehehehehe Severus really put his foot into it this time! lol
Yeah he is a little posessive and I venture that no man likes to see the woman he loves being hugged and held by a good looking, charming younger man. Thats the insecurities coming right out
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »