Reviews for Unquestionable Love: The Untold Stories
Grace5231973 chapter 53 . 8/20
Welcome back! I miss this story! I never thought of patronus' being used this way! Leave it to those two!
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 53 . 8/20
Loved this ! You really are an exceptional writer. Thanks a lot for sharing :-)
Maureen Mooney chapter 53 . 8/18
Aww, cute! I love these two together and it's nice to know that they still love each other after all this time!
SouthernBelle50 chapter 53 . 8/18
Just goes to show, age is only a number and if you are healthy and blessed to live a long life, good things may await AND a Severus to be part of that would be the icing on the cupcake! Thank my sweet Crmediagal for a story that is beautiful and allowing silver haired Severus and Hermione the chance to stir up some PASSION making! Made me smile and chuckle at Severus pouting!
RhodaBush chapter 53 . 8/17
More please
Cris chapter 53 . 8/17
Amazing. Brilliant. I can't get enough of this family. Please more!
gwendlyn chapter 53 . 8/17
That was amazing and incredible hot! I really enjoyed their patronus messaging, they truly love each other :). Thank you so much for this update, I never can get enough of UL!
Still so much in love. For a moment I thought their patronus "conversations " might be heard by the grandchildren coming home lol.
This was hot! Loved it!
Gemini Sister chapter 53 . 8/17
Severus is still a snarky bastard, even when old and horny. Hahaha! I enjoyed this little flirty sexy Snape. Beats phone sex hands down. Thanks for writing and sharing. X
SeraphinaAngel chapter 53 . 8/17
Love this. I reread them as I love this pairing.
Onyx Obsidian chapter 53 . 8/16
Loved this! :)
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 53 . 8/16
Oh my gosh, would never even think of patronus sex lol but this was great :D So weird to think of them having great grandchildren haha but I loved everything about this chapter! Thanks so much for posting xx Sage 3
CrazyWithABook chapter 53 . 8/16
Thanks!
Dauntless Slytherin 46 chapter 52 . 8/16
Hi CRMediaGal! I love your writing so much and please update more! Could you perhaps do an angsty one of some sort? :)

Love, Dauntless Slytherin 46