Reviews for not even real
Charlottees chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
THIS IS SO PERFECT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW I'M CRYING I LOVE REGULUSSIRIUS BECAUSE I AM SICK AND TWISTED BUT OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS JUST ALL OF IT, I LOVED THE REMUS BIT TOO YEAH BUT WOW.
["kiss me and tell me how you've done nothing wrong"] I just loved this line and so many more I just don't know what to say other than thank you. THANK YOU.
:D
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Omg. Paula. What is this. How is it so good. How are you making me tear up and ship cest goddamit I am the worst reviewer but I loved this a lot xoxo
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
[The worst part about having a dead brother is that you can never get fucking rid of him.]
[And the worst part about having a dead brother is that you'll never fucking see him ever again.]

Aww! I love how you brought Sirius and Reg so close and amazing and love and *huggles*

[It falls from his lips gracefully, elegantly, like it has been crafted for him and him only, like it has always belonged on his tongue, and something deep inside you is burning.]

Awww! Wolfstar loving! *hearts*

Paula, you're a wonderful person. just..yeah.
00982374-deactivated chapter 1 . 3/20/2013

The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
asdfghjklasdfghjklsdfghjklas dfghjsdfghjk PAULA
YOU'RE HORRIBLE
MY FEELINGS ARE BROKEN

THIS IS JUST ABSOLUTE PERFECTION IN EVERY FUCKING WAY POSSIBLE HOLYSHIT!

ALL OF SIRIUS' THOUGHTS ABOUT AZKABAN AND REG ALWAYS BEING THERE BECAUSE SIRIUS NEEDS HIM TO KEEP COMPANY AND I REALLY REALLY LIKED THE IMPLIED INCEST THAT WAS GOING ON THERE (BECAUSE YOU'RE INTO THAT AREN'T YOU!) AND HOW REG DOESN'T GO BECAUSE SIRIUS NEVER ASKS HIM TO LEAVE AND AND THEN REMUS COMES IN AND EVERYTHING IS REAL AND SIRIUS IS HAPPY AND THEN YOU HAD TO GO AND BREAK MY FUCKING HEART BY MAKING THEM HAVE THAT EXCHANGE AT THE END DIDN'T YOU!?

["I'll miss you, Reg," you whisper, but, when you look up, the room is painfully bare. Everything is still and silent in a way that it hasn't been for so, so long.

He is gone.

I'm crying
YOU ARE A HORRIBLE
HORRIBLE
PERSON

(but i love you and this fic to death)

This is perfection.

DFTBA
Nayla xx
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Whoa!Awesome fic here!The feeling is so dark throughout!And somehow Remus is kind of well,just sort of brings about some sort of lightness to everything Sirius goes through!Aaaah,I did love how you did Regulus here!Really great job with them all!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
…um.
…my first reaction is vulgar, so I'm not going to say it. Despite the fact that it would probably make you happy.
HOW ON EARTH DID YOU JUST FIT REMUSSIRIUS AND SIRIUSREGULUS IN THE SAME FIC? AND MAKE IT WORK? AND MAKE IT TUG AT MY HEARTSTRINGS AND MAKE ME WANT TO BAWL AND HUG AND GO ON A TOTAL FEELS RAMPAGE? I MEAN, WHAT EVEN? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
AND THE FIRST LINE. AND THE LAST LINE. AND PAULA I CAN'T. I FREAKING CAN'T. I'M TRYING TO COMPOSE A COHERENT REVIEW RIGHT NOW AND I JUST CAN'T.

[Azkaban rattles your bones with its coldness, its emptiness, and you sit in the darkest corner of your cell. Regulus sits in the brightest, the one that the lone, high window hits with sparse sunlight, because no one else can see him anyway.] - there. right there. second line, and already you're just… WHAM. RIGHT IN THE FEELS. BECAUSE THAT. Because you've perfectly highlighted and contrasted the brothers, because you've gone and reminded me that Reg is dead and Sirius is in prison, because "RATTLES YOUR BONES WITH ITS COLDNESS"

["I shouldn't be here," you mutter. "You should] - Jeez. I never realised that, but holy goodness does that ring true, in a way.

["I don't know." Your voice is low, cracked and broken, fighting its way past the knot in your throat. "I don't know.] merp. i don't. i can't. i can't, paula. i just can't. that.

["No, no, not – not now, not here. I – you're not fucking real," you growl, eyes still shut, fingers curling into fists.] There's something immensely telling in the fact that "you're not real" is his /last/ defence rather than his first.

[Still think you haven't done anything wrong?] - ouch.

[You feel his hands on your chest, cold and firm and so very real, fingers dancing across your skin.] this. It's eerily beautiful. it's haunting, and it's gorgeous.

[The sunlight never could reach places like this.] HOLY METAPHOR. HOLY METAPHORICAL DOUBLE ENTENDRE. HOLY GOODNESS, PAULA, THAT.

[His breath ghosts arcoss your cheek] - you're a genius, you know that?

[Because, my dear brother, he mutters, walking closer until he is inches from you, until you can feel his lips forming the words against your temple, you've never asked me to leave, have you?] That. That is… God. It's… spine-tingling. It's gorgeous. It's oh-so-telling. It's fabulous.

[all the I'm sorrys and the it'll be okays wrapped up into the brief contact of his lips against your skin.] I would marry you. I would marry you for that line, if we weren't already married. In a heartbeat.

[but it sags at the edges in a way you've never seen before.] I can't handle that, Paula. I do not have the emotional capacity. I don't. I just can't. I can't. I can't.

[Beautiful, isn't he? Regulus asks, voice husky and low and wrong.] And there. The collision point. Where RegulusandSirius meet RemusandSirius and something has to give. God, you're fabulous.

AND I'VE ALREADY MENTIONED MY FEELINGS ON THE LAST LINE.

PAULA, I LOVE YOU.
I WANT TO SNUGGLE YOU SO HARD.
BECAUSE THIS.
BECAUSE WOLFSTAR.
BECAUSE SIRIUSREGULUS
BECAUSE /GHOST!REGULUS/
BECAUSE FEELS
BECAUSE YOU ARE WONDERFUL

HERE, HAVE MY INCOHERENT RAMBLINGS THAT NOWHERE NEAR WHAT THIS FIC DESERVES.
TamariChan chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh my god, Paula. Just put my heart in the blender and spare me the middleman, why don't you? I'll tell you why: because I'd miss out on your beautiful prose and the /harshness/ of this and also the SiriusRemus that totally works here.