Reviews for In Venam
tspinks77 chapter 21 . 7/19
That was amazing! I love your writing!
MereCullen chapter 21 . 6/20
He's been waiting for you *sigh* I love this line. I really enjoyed reading this story. A read so much AH now, it's like a breath of fresh air when I'm back in the world of vamps! Thanks for sharing your talent with our fandom! Xoxo
MereCullen chapter 20 . 6/20
I'm not sure that I'll ever get the visual of buckets of blood spewing out of Bella onto white carpet. What a scary scary transformation!
MereCullen chapter 19 . 6/20
So not a peeping Tom, but a peeping Mike! Lol
And it sounds like Bella is turning. I'm very curious what full vamp Bella will be like!
MereCullen chapter 18 . 6/19
Human with extras. I love it!
MereCullen chapter 17 . 6/19
It has been so long since I've read Twilight that sometimes I forget what actually is canon. It's funny how everything started to come back with Bella's shield and testing it out and such. Kind of seems like that was her last angel hurrah.
MereCullen chapter 16 . 6/19
It's so sweet that he shifted to visit his parents' graves.
MereCullen chapter 14 . 6/18
Take a swig of angel juice and let's get ready to RUMBLE!
MereCullen chapter 13 . 6/18
can't even imagine how uncomfortable jeans in a bathtub must be!
MereCullen chapter 12 . 6/18
So he magnified his mind reading with angel blood. Glad it wasn't too serious, but that mUt have been intense!
MereCullen chapter 11 . 6/17
Angel drink the devils juice lol. And what the hell is happening to Edward?
MereCullen chapter 10 . 6/17
I can't believe that Edward didn't hear Emmett comimg. Guess he was distracted...
MereCullen chapter 9 . 6/17
Wings! That is a great nickname lol
MereCullen chapter 8 . 6/17
I like the twist on canon - that she doesn't want to insert herself into Edward's life.
MereCullen chapter 7 . 6/16
I wondered if the longer she was earthbound the more human she would become. It's funny how they are all drawn to her. If she's spending all this time with Edward then who is looking after Dara?