Reviews for Happy Birthday
jkathurricane2813 chapter 1 . 11/24
Awwe, I so totally adore an over protective Toothless. And I could understand what Toothless is going through. Poor baby. He doesn't want to continue on living without Hiccup~ Nonetheless, this was a very cute story.
Another guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Cute, contemplative story, also I can relate to the question as to why we humans celebrate one year closer to death :D Illogical, isn't it?
However, httyd2 put an end to the "how old do dragons get" discussion, as Valka could tell Toothless' age, which was 20 (just as Hiccup's). Seeing as Toothless seems to have grown/matured since httyd1, in which he seemed more child-like, I guess that makes dragons' lifespans similar to human ones.
midnightsky0612 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Awwww... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I kind of hate these stories that claim httyd dragons could possibly live for ungodly long times. Post Gift of the Night Fury, it just doesn't make sense at all. No way could an ecosystem sustain a population of dragons that live for centuries if eavh mating pair has at least 3 viable offspring during their communal mating cycles. If anything, they could be like sea turtles and have largish clutches that, if viable, can live for a century or two, but that foesn't make sense, since they should have no predators except each other (they wouldn't evolve differently from a mrre 300 years of human presence). It's dumb and yet 85% of these age discussions imply dragons live for over 300 yesrs.
LesserWraith chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Really nice.
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
How sweet!
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awwwwww it was sweet,
Sunlit Shadows chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That's cute and sweet, therefore I love it!
Foxxlight chapter 1 . 3/7/2013