Reviews for Spinning Around
Huh why wouldn't she fit behind the wheels. It's a BMW you can change the height of the steering wheel. I'm the same height as Buffy and I drove my car till the last minute. Also why did she have to be in the hospital for a week. In our country you leave the same day or maybe the next depends which time the baby is born. You only stay longer when things aren't right or didn't get well, you stay longer. A well I read it a lot of times it's probably procedure in your country.

Great story loved reading it to bad you didn't finish it.
Aurore2222 chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
J'aime beaucoup cette histoire et tu ne peux absolument laisser tes lecteurs comme ├ža ! Il faut que tu la finisses !
Kit cat chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
Is there more?
Caitiebelle chapter 24 . 8/4/2016
Oh no! This story is just so so good! I'm sad to see it's been abandoned! Please please please finish it!
brendafay chapter 24 . 5/26/2016
MariC128 chapter 24 . 10/13/2015
Enjoyed reading this story so much. It does;t seem like you will be continuing but I just wanted to let you know that what I've read so far I've enjoyed.
Clazberry chapter 24 . 5/20/2015
OK i am not sure if you still writing this or not but you please need to finish i love love love the story and i NEED to know how its goign to end
HemingwaysMuse chapter 24 . 2/5/2015
I see that it's been awhile since you have updated but i hope you haven't abandoned this story. I really would like to know what more this one has in store!
sina-lina95 chapter 24 . 1/24/2015
Aurore2222 chapter 24 . 12/18/2013
OMG I love it ! Please I want you come back this story !
forevergal chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Grreaaat story! I know it's been like forever since you last updated, but I really wish you would now!
MacKenzie Creations chapter 24 . 2/6/2012
Great story! Please update soon!
buffy4angel73 chapter 24 . 1/30/2012
I have just reread this great fic.

I am a huge B/A AU fan.

Is there any chanceyou will finish this or if you did where is it posted.
Me chapter 24 . 1/30/2012
OMG Please update this story I love it sooooooo much.

I need them to kow how they feel about each other.
angelsemily chapter 24 . 7/17/2011
I know that it has been 3 years since you updated this story, but I am wondering if you were going to update it at all? I loved reading it and would really like to see how it finishes. If you don't intend to finish it, I had some ideas on how it could end and would be interested in finishing it for you. Please let me know.