Reviews for Why?
Happy Doodle chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
So sad :'((( but this is really good
Radical Whales chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I liked the story, especially the scene you created, it was very nice. The ending was really good too and left you thinking at the end. Good job! :)
Cadence chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Aw, this is so sad, but also perfect!
AhsokaTano11 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wow. Just Wow. Amazing story.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE! Just don't put Lux in it...please!
ahsokat chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
i found my self crying for some reson really good
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
good story
TheWrongJedi chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I know it's a little late to review, but you are an amazing author! And it is extremely hard to come around people like you now-a-days, with kids in school throwing out the use for language arts. It was beautiful, and I got chills reading the last line. Write more stories! Go back to a time where Anakin and Ahsoka bonded in what they call "off-camera moments". Because you are amazing! I loved that you were able to make their bond come out in a way that was so real! I loved very it of your story! Continue, and go on to be a professional author some day! (Specifically for Lucasfilm)
vonbee chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Lovely fic, Ahsoka walking away from the council is one thing, walking away from Anakin is another...
TotalZayaGirl14 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Ahsoka ran off to become a pony farmer...seems legit. xD
Fallon Skywalker chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
WELL JUST SHOOT ME WHY DON'T YOU. .
I was a total idiot because I decided "oh hey let's make you more sad Grace let's play a game of "what soundtrack makes your heart break while reading fanfiction" let's try The Clone Wars movie track!" D: *RAGEEEE*
So um I like ahh cried.
Line by line.

Well then. NOOOOOOOOO. noooonononononono. STOP IT. (I borrowed the whole Anakin doesn't want to get out of bed thing, hope you don't mind, but it was painful and perfect. I didn't plagiarize though don't worry.)

Every fiber of his being begged him to march up to the Council chamber and throw his lightsaber in their conceited face, give it all up, so he could go find Ahsoka. Prophecy be damned—he barely believed in it anyhow, even after Mortis. Who needs the Sith with Jedi like that?
yes good.

"You know what's wrong, Obi-Wan." He took a sip of juice and nearly spit it back out. He'd let it sit for too long, and the pulp had risen to the surface. He felt a pang in his heart—Ahsoka was an even pickier eater than he was. Getting her to drink most juice offered in the Temple was a lost cause, as she insisted the pulp made her mouth slimy.
THIS HURTS THEY WERE JUST BFFS THEY MADE JOKES ABOUT FOOD AND HOW PICKY ONE ANOTHER WAS AND A MILLION FLASHBACKS PROBABLY FLOODED ANAKIN'S MIND ABOUT JUICE AND NOW HE CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT /JUICE/ THE SAME SO HOW CAN HE LOOK AT /LIFE/ THE SAME WHEN AHSOKA'S NOT IN IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Anakin, it's been a week—"

"Don't remind me."
STOP IT. D: *leaps from cliff*

removing the knife
GIVE IT HERE ANAKIN I NEED TO STAB MY HEARTTTTTT

"That's what I hate. It was Ahsoka's dream to be a Jedi Knight. She was so close. The Council practically told her she was to be knighted. And—," Anakin's voice got quiet, "—she threw it all away."
*CRIESSSSSSSSSSSS*

AT THIS POINT MY IPOD DECIDED TO PLAY AHSOKA'S THEME AND I STARTED SOBBING. I HATE EVERYTHING UGGHHH.

Ahsoka was gone—gone for good—and she wasn't coming back. She blocked him every time he tried to contact her through their bond, which he suspected would eventually wither away from disuse.
NUUUU :C NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

doctor to—Force forbid it—a pony farmer.
Sorry, I cackled a bit through the tears. XDDD So many inside jokes now. XDDDD

Would he follow the same path as she did? And if he did… would his reasons be as pure as Ahsoka's were?
THE FORESHADOWING SOMEONE HELPPPP NOOOOOOOO ASDFLKH;ASKLDJFASL DONE WITH THISSSS DONE WITH THESE FEEEEEELLLSSSS. I CANNOT HANDLE ITTTTTT.

Btw I like what you said about this oneshot being a picture. :D That's what a oneshot is supposed to be, one little complete thought, a short little snapshot of a story, a scene even. :D Great job Pink, I absolutely adored this! (even if I cried XD)

Keep up the great CW fanfics, I am excited to see how far your writing has come! Brilliant! :)

Ok, off to write my own story adn sob some more because AHSOKA'S FREAKING THEME OH MY GOD.
Count Mallet chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Interesting story here. I like how Obi-Wan has the old school approach here... that *Anakin* needs to let go after a week. But realistically, Jedi have emotions, too, and it gets difficult to keep them in and let go - especially in Anakin's case.

As I was telling another author earlier, the longer the Clone Wars drags on, the harder it is for anyone to contain their emotions. We see it in Ahsoka's tear as she walks away and in Anakin's desperation to convince her to stay.

I think you captured the key moments leading up to the decision nicely. The Council was so willing to placate Tarkin, they had a mockery of a trial for Ahsoka. It seemed like they couldn't wait to find her guilty. I found it gut-wrenching to see the Jedi Guards roughly rip away the bottom parts of her beads. To be stripped of her rank and privileges was one thing, but to be stripped of her dignity I think was the last straw for her. I was convinced had they not stripped her of her rank, she may have actually considered rejoining the order.

Then again, I also think the strain of the war was getting to her, especially since - in this season alone - she had to deal with Lux (and dropping Steela to her death), being abducted by Hondo's pirates and having to hold off Grievous after being injured and mistreated on Florrum, and now narrowly escaping execution for crimes she didn't commit... crimes her supposed best friend masterminded. I also think Plo Koon considering the possibility she might be guilty also hurt. Sure, he was the only council member to apologize, but the fact her father figure would even think she committed those crimes had to be devastating.

I fear what fate awaits Ahsoka in her future. She may wish she had at least one lightsaber with her as I fear enemies from her past (Dooku, Grievous, Hondo) would love to get at her now that she's alone and defenseless without the Jedi to look out for her.

Interesting to see the reference to the items she left behind in her room. Honestly, I thought it was a cute touch. Reassigning her room implies (to me) Anakin would get another padawan, though. I'm not sure the Council will do that given his attachment issues and how close Episode III is at this point in time.

While it sounds as if episodes for season 6 have been made or are being made, it looks as if we have to wait to see if they ever get released somewhere. Part of me is curious to see what the writers have planned for her ultimate fate. The other half thinks they should let her be and leave her fate a bit ambiguous (while still showing us where she settles down) so she can have a possible future beyond the events of Episode III.

Thanks for sharing this story.

- Count Mallet -
Bluesaber3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Great job Pink! I feel so terribly bad for Anakin :( I hope that TCW at least touches even just a teeny little bit on Anakin's "aftermath" reactions. Cuz I'll be pretty upset if they just go right on back to General-Skywalker-fighthing-the-droids-all-normal-happy. :P
michelle.cook.528 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
PINK.. You are killing me here. I loved this though now my heart is broken even more. Its absolutly beautifully written I love the bond between anakin and obiwan and you really brought that out perfectly. I love reading about anakin's mind going crazy with concern for ahsoka and I have to admit you made me laugh at the end with the "force forbid it..pony farmer" absolutly fantastic. Loved it

-JG90
Inksaber chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So, I'm going to be live-reviewing this fic. Hope you don't mind XD

"Ahsoka left the Jedi Order nearly a week ago, and Anakin swore she took whatever it was that gave him the will to get out of bed every day."

OH MY FORCE HOW COULD YOU WRITE THAT

"Every fiber of his being begged him to march up to the Council chamber and throw his lightsaber in their conceited face, give it all up, so he could go find Ahsoka."

DO IT ANI DO IT

"Though Ahsoka had left, parts of her still lingered. Her room had not been reassigned yet, and he couldn't bear to disturb what almost seemed like a time capsule of an unmade bed, a dresser covered with both ship floor plans and makeup and, worst of all, a makeshift repair kit filled with spare beads for her Padawan braid."

This part makes their relationship feel very real AND NOW IT ISN'T EVEN A RELATIONSHIP AT ALL I CAN'T

OMG you added the line about her being a pony farmer. You awesome person you.

The end gave me chills. Wow. I love this. It is amazing and simple and realistic and you captured the characters perfectly. Amazing job!

Shelby :)