Reviews for Heart Lines
skymau13 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
HOLY- wow was not expecting that, update soon!
SibOlga chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Em... Peter and Gold affair doesn't look very exciting, but I like the shocking way you chose for your fic)) it'll be definitely interesting to see development of the story. Please, don't stop)
cigarettemetaphor chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew this doesn't even make any sense
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I thought so.
Truly, I am creeped out. Once Kil remembers, he'll be vomiting. I'm sure. I wonder how Emma finds out. Probably when she's on his ship and she sees them both. UPDATE SOON! LOVIN' THIS!
GO CAPTAIN SWAN!
SlickSpectre chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
O.o
MY EYES! I'M BLIND!
Very nice story, though. I like the twist.
tangled6 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
OK... so the Jefferson scene was, naturally, hilarious. Well done! The chapter was written well and I'm excited that we got to see the reason for why Hook got sucked into the curse. As for the circumstances involved in Killian's curse... I didn't know my skin could crawl so badly. Ugh, I want to know how Emma comes into all of this story and yet I'm extremely disturbed. I mean, Gold and Killian? Yikes!

Ignoring the ick factor, I am interested to see where this goes, though I don't quite know if I buy into the deal Gold and Killian made. I mean, I'm not really sure it makes sense. I get that this isn't Hook but instead the modern day version of him without his memories and that he was kind of desperate to find out what had happened to his wife, but what made him even think of that as a viable option in the first place? And why continue with it when he still hasn't gotten an answer? And why would Gold even agree? While I get he wants "Peter" to suffer, I feel like it would be more in character for him to just kill Peter while he's confused and not have anyone find out it was him, especially considering the level of violence he has for the man.

I don't know. I'm still curious though and can't wait to see what you come up with. And more Emma/Peter pleaseeee!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
cant wait 4 more
Lisa1972 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
*giggle* He's irking her & she loves it! :) Keep going, I can't wait until Jefferson turns up!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
What a fabulous update! I really enjoy the way the story is taking form and look forward to more!
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
What the heck is going on between Peter and Gold?
From the pairings list in chapter 1 and well the mystery in here, should I know? I have a feeling i'm going to find out anyway.
LOVE THIS!
UPDATE SOON!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Well that's different...the meeting part I mean. :) Keep going, I can't wait to find out what happens :) Are you doing to incorporate Jefferson's episode within this?
NatalieH chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Intriqued by the storyline... Well written, easy to read.. Curious how the story will proceed..
5289belle chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I like it so far, can't wait to read more! :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love the new story line you have introduced! I love the thought of Killian in town in season 1 and look forward to what's in store next! :)
pinkcrazyness chapter 1 . 3/8/2013