Reviews for fairytales for death gods
catching falling chapter 1 . 1/10
I love this story so much.
Madame Rhea Di'Ey chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
This is interesting, to say the least.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
When I first read this... a crack pairing, I thought. Then I became more interested in this pairing. I mean it does seem like a good one to think about it... now I'm more interested in this story than before. You should really update. Been about 2 months
AutumnMobile12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very cute. One spelling error I noticed: It's 'scythe', not 'scyth' Other than that, very nicely written. These two make an interesting pair.

AutumnM
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I think that they work really well together, even thought I never thought of them as a pairing before.
This was sad, especially when she kisses his mask.
I really enjoyed this!
-Queen of Narnia49
psychodramarama chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I really like the idea of the two together. I've never thought of them before, but they have a good dynamic in your story. The star-crossed lovers thing is always attractive, and I enjoy the wrongness (?) of it all.
Livandra chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wow, that was good. Please write more. I'd really like to know what happens next.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I don't really know much of anything about this fandom but this snippet was short and sweet. Innocence and a little mischief made a good match up for this first meet.
Animecookie13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
:D cute, I like the idea of them as a couple. I never thought of it till now, but the way you portray them makes me think they'd be a cute couple.
DarkBrightness chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I liked it, it flowed nicely and you are a wonderful writer like always.
But all I can think is Kid. They do have the same nose kind of, don't they? And the same hair color. I always did wonder about Kid's mom...
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 3/8/2013

POOR KID
THO HE'S GOT HER HAIR
MAYBE THAT'S WHY THE STRIPES ARE THERE
WITCHBLOOD

HOW DARE YOU I AM NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO WATCH SOUL EATEER WITHOUT THIS HEADCANON NOW UGH

fabulous.
shhhh
Alei-lei chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ALL THE BOOKS IN THE STORES.

YOU ARE THE BEST.