Reviews for Stillframes
ACS chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
This chapter was so so so awesome! "face-battling" I just about died from laughing too much! Thank you for writing this hilariousness. Also, it was very adorable. And Sam's last line was great. :D
nicitta chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
LOL oh Sammy... He could've caught it from the start, but I guess his traumatizing state of living with a couple 24/7 is blinding him hahaha xD poor guy!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
I absolutely adored this chapter! Great work. I'm looking forward to more of these. :)
CaptainAlias chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Oh my god. Face battling. I am so using that one from now on.
nicitta chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
I don't know what makes you say you are terrible at this stuff, you had me on the edge of my seat the whole time haha! Beautiful phrasing and great moment, I love these two so much... Hope Dean will soon get over his insecurities :)
Heaven's Eagle chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Bwaha and now they know that Castiel owns Thursday. Oh Latin, how I love you. XD
nicitta chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Oh my god, all the adorableness! I'm a sucker for angst, but I just can't resist the big smile all these little scenes put on my face haha, I love Destiel so much :) And the trench coat! I totally missed the trench coat too haha, and who wouldn't, it's what makes Cas Cas so glad you brought it back :D

PS: Cas is a total diva, just sayin XD
Heaven's Eagle chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I can imagine that going down in a court of law: "But Judge! I only killed him a LITTLE BIT!" XD
Aw, that's adorable - Sam, you devious little bastard, you're never going to stop meddling, are you? XD Oh, just one little thing: "Sam new. Charlie knew. Heaven knew." You missed a 'k' there, sweetie.
nicitta chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Awwww this is all so adorable! Thank you so much for this last one, so sweet seriously, warms my heart haha Destiel FTW )
LadyTuesday chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
YES. I LOVE YOU FOR THIS. I'm not ashamed to admit that I've been a part of several sessions like this :p
Heaven's Eagle chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I WANNA KICK THAT DUDE IN THE FACE. Oh Dean, I do love you. XD
Heaven's Eagle chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Oh my Chuck, face-battle. That was the best post. (It was on Tumblr too -whispers-) AND THE BITCHFACES. Please, girl, you slay me I love you. XD
Also, compadres. YOU USED IT. THAT IS AWESOME.
LadyTuesday chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
"Face-battle." BEST. EUPHEMISM. EVER.
Araelysia chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
hehe, you do cute well :)