Reviews for Survival KITT
ZetaMarco chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
My god, I'm so heartbroken, especially over KITT. What a poor baby, ugh. This was such an interesting read, I was so drawn into it I'm upset that it doesn't have a continuation!
vespurrs chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
So I've read the entire story as it stands so far. Several thoughts come to mind. The first is that this is a true gem of a story. The writing is of a calibre not often seen in fanfiction, sadly. Grammar? Punctuation? Comprehensible writing? Too few know what those things are anymore. Your set-up is intriguing - I don't know how I managed to miss this story before but when I found it it pulled me in immediately. I love a fic that breaks my favorite characters, and this fits the bill nicely. Finding a plausible way to link the two series is always a plus as well - one of the gripes I had about the '08 series was that it didn't ever attempt to explain what happened to the characters from the original series, beyond Michael's cameo and a few unsatisfying references. And long fics that stay true to the original canon while giving us a new insight into the characters? You've pressed all my buttons with this one. I love the mix of action and introspection you have going on here. This is easily one of the best stories I've read for Knight Rider in a long time, and one of my new favorites as well.

But - you knew this was coming - I'm dismayed to see that it's been over a year since it was last updated. That usually means that the author has either lost interest or focus, or a combination of the two. I hope that's not the case! I don't have the imagination or the creativity to even attempt to think of where you might go with this or how you wanted to end it, so that's something you're going to have to do for us. Please?

Thanks for posting - and if you post more, I will definitely be reading.
Ka chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Just started reading this, got intrigued, then realized it was a deadfic.
dragonranger360 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
this is a impressive story cant wait to see what happens next to Michael and Kitt
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Omg please update this
Its
So
Goood
Native Knight chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Wow. Wowowowowow. I was so happy to return to the Knight Rider fandom after months of absence to see this little beauty awaiting me.

Very well-written so far, and heart-wrenching as well! You write 'computer-speak' great, in my opinion. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next update :D
N1elkyfan chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I can't wait for what diabolical torture you have in store for KITT and Michael.
MillenniaPhoenix chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Oooh, I'm so glad I found this fic! Please keep going with it, it's really good, I really enjoyed reading it so far!
Hayknight chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Wow. Please don't leave us hanging too long.. I need more to read. Great job.
lynn fron PA chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Wow...please continue...is there any other time that Michael Knight saw his son other that new Knight Rider 3000 showed.
InuJoey chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I realy hate this.
Lynn from Pa chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Where did Michael go? What will Bonnie do now? And what about Devon? KITT being held by Lab 42 and made into something that no one would see that is not good...Oh you are an evil evil writer.
hayknight chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I love it. I like your evil writing! Can't wait to read more and see where this all goes.
kimmie chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I really hope u keep going with this, its been a really good while since I have read a good story of Michael & Kitt (I like the original much better)
Melody Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh god, don't cry... don't cry... good story so far, but I think I need to watch a happy episode of Knight Rider right now. ;)