Reviews for Not Broken - Just Bent
Sir Butt chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
This fic is bloody brilliant. You probably won't be updating this ever again, but you deserve all the praise in the world for writing this!

The emotions I felt when reading this fic varied from sadness to pure joy.
shrimpeater chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
its been more than a year... whyyyyyy have you not finished this?
So much love was put in this and your writing is excellent!
I will grovel for this story...Don't make me grovel...
Shrimpy
The Storm Dragon chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
A bit late but things in my life have a way of keeping me busy. It must be scary for Anders having blanks even if Justice says it's okay. Poor Fenris, so confused about his feelings.
SnowHelm chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Oh Fenris! He just won't give himself a break. Nice chapter, looking forward to the next.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! :D
SnowHelm chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
Oh this made me shiver! What doesn't he remember I wonder. Nicely written. Looking forward to the next chapter.
IceQueenElsa chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Awww poor Anders. Hopefully he'll get some Fenris too :3
SnowHelm chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Oh wow the final sentence was like a punch to the gut (wonderful!). I think you managed to get a lovely balance of the conflict between Fenris and Anders and the starting of letting the other in just a little, before ripping it away. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon!
SnowHelm chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Completely awesome chapter. I loved all of it. You are doing a truly excellent job of showing their relationship and its difficulties. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Now the have been introduced! I can't wait to read more! :D
SnowHelm chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Loved it. I really like how you move back and forth between them. It's going to be interesting when they are on a job together. Looking forward to the next chapter.
The Storm Dragon chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
You update much faster than I thought you, not that I am complaining it just means more for me to read. c:
I loved that you wrote about their past. I like how their first meeting went and the bit of Anders mourning Karl, that was something they should have put in the games. Any way looking forward to more.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! :D
SnowHelm chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
This story is incredibly sad, but wonderfully written. Looking forward to the next chapter.
The Storm Dragon chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Interesting start, I am definitely going to follow this.