Reviews for Never Annoy the Dread Pirate Snape
garragirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
awsome and it made me giggle _
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
The Princess bride? -chuckles- I love that movie
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
GIGGLE!
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
How do you NOT love this story? It's absolutely perfect! Right down to Miracle Max's line "Have fun storming the Castle!" to Percy the pomp-ass asking "what's in it for me"? And Severus replying "I won't tell your mother". Pure Fun, Pure Genius!
Lalina92 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
lmao i love it funny && witty
BelleWren chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I absolutely ADORE the Princess Bride!
rose chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I LOVED THIS
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
LOL! LOVED it! Loved it! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT! Have I mentioned I loved it?
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
OK, here are the most dangerous passages, where death from laughter attained nonzero probability:

The author's note. Picard & Co performing Gilbert & Sullivan are now permanently engraved in my brain. What has been heard cannot be unheard.

Giggled here:
"Severus removed the scroll attached to the bird's leg and settled it with some rashers of bacon."

Choke hazard:
The crescendo of well-worn fanon absurdity culminating in the following:
"But it sounds as if they want to force her to marry the pirate captain in order to create a dynasty of red-headed curly-haired pirates."

I died (and then posthumously considered why this is doubly funny for a Percy fan):
"Bloody hell! I always thought pompous Percy was ambitious enough to be a Slytherin. I certainly didn't think he'd have enough sense of humor to base himself on a pirate ship."

I LOVE this idea:
"Yes. The original Roberts has been dead for almost a century, of course, but a few acts of truly dreadful piracy are enough to keep the legend alive. You would be the seventh since the original."

ffnet should consider adding a Choke Hazard field to the fic header, for the likes of this:
"Oh, let me guess, one of your little pirates found that stupid Diary of Circe and you decided you needed a twenty-five year old virgin sacrifice to power your bid for taking over the world?"

And this:
Severus realized quickly that the crew was delighted to have some real piracy to accomplish. That, and apparently Percy the Pompous was a blight on any pirate worth his swashbuckling.
(Even pirates get bored with a sinecure, apparently)

And then everything running up to this:
Percy blustered. "After all I am a pirate. And she's my prisoner. It's a tradition."

Offical ROFLMAO at this:
"Just to honor pirate tradition … I don't tell your mother where you are."
The letter-perfect Bodice Ripper Sex Scene.
THE PARROT PATRONUS.
crazy but fun to read
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
:D This was brilliant!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I absolutely love this story!
Hillmorrr chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I would always take the long and winding road with Severus Snape... Thanks for sharing!