Reviews for Fall From Grace
sierra wells chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
i love that story i want to cry as happy i was
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This story is so beautifully worded, it takes my breath away! That was one of my favorite episodes of this show, and it's nice to see that you've put such a beautiful twist into it. Your description of the arcade and the dance game as being foreign to Yami was very well done. Awesome job! :)
101ghettogirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hey what's up with writing fanfic chapters and don't finish them UM blind arrow! I think you should start finishing your chapters before you start new ones.
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
awwww... that's so sweet... and yami's face glowing with embarrassment was rather cute though. just imagining it if it were real *giggles* :)
Madam Jacinta o3o chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Beautiful 3
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
You never fail to amaze. This was absolutely perfect. Everything was in character, there were no mistakes. Instant favorite and a great fic to come back to for serious feels.
Sorrow Teller chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awww I love it , I love the way at the end how you describe tea winning and winning the spirt's heart ! Can't wait for your next stories
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Sooooo cuteeeeeeeee! :) great job I adored it! So cute how yami rescued her from falling :) yay she won his heart! Johnny steps is a sore loser cheating like that! Grr! (Glares at him) question is this story complete cause its under the incomplete section but I noticed that you wrote the end so yeah lol. Unless a sequel is to be made...hmm... Like Johnny declaring anzu must go out with him cause he lost and yami gets all hero again dueling him or something... I'm faving this either way! :)
Helpless Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
oh my! it was beautiful! loved this story! i read it two times in a row! please please please dont stop writing :D you are the best yamixanzu writer ever and i love youuu
The Man with Imagination chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was amazing right here. If that were me, I'd punch Johnny square in the face. Good one-off. Can't wait to hear more from you