Reviews for Is This Appropriate?
Acantha Rayne Oak-Moon chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
I absolutely adored this. It was so sweet and fluffy and just perfect. No big drama over her picking Severus, or him picking her... just sweet, romantic and to the point. Lovely
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
The Nargles told her.. hahahaha that made me laugh out loud in public! All your fault! Fortunately I am appropriately dressed, so no one think I'm a random crazy person...
Lovely story.
Fox xx
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Delightful story! I enjoyed this immensely, as I suspect both Snape and Hermione did.

In appropriate attire, of course.
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This was really cute!
nostalgiakills chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is utterly adorable.
Heliya chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Sweet story :)
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
:convulses in laughter: "the Nargles told her" ! I love that! Go Luna!

Wonderful piece. congratulations on writing a piece basically about fashion without losing me. ;) Not one mention of brands or designers and all pieces well explained. All perfectly "appropriate" too. Double Kudos!

Thanks so much for writing.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Duh. The nargles know everything!
JeidoMaren chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
the nargles always know!
that was a great story!
Mea346 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
cute
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Great one :D
Definitely made me cackle ;)
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
ROSE chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I LOVED THIS
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Nargles!
EsmeraldaGreen chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Really, I think you have original plots, I read other works of you, and Though I respect your choices, I ask you to develop more your stories. This one is like a neat blueprint, you can see the posibilities and enjoy the current state of the work, but the promise is bigger than the delivery... I'll keep an eye on you, maybe, someday, you'll give your stories and your writing a better chance to fullfil.